PDA

View Full Version : Bi-Weekly Update 5/29/08

Ramsey
05-29-2008, 04:11 AM
1) Update Overview:
-Crafting: Assembly and Experimentation
-Cave Implementation
-Launchpad Enhanced
-Player Buff Manager added to code: Entertainer buffs implemented.
- /imagedesign - first UI trigger
-Spices
-Species specific equipment
-Test Center DB Wipe
-Profession Reps (<3)

2) Body:
Crafting:
Here it is, as promised by kyle :). The crafting code has been added to the TC, and we are doing stability testing with it. We know the server is crashing more than usually because of the influx of updates, but be assured that the number of crashes will be reduced to almost 0 like it was before! Kyle is working on a crafting script editor, so its limited to one item for right now. There will be lots of room for people to help get crafting done, if you want to help please come hang out in IRC in the #CraftingTesting room. Watch the timeline for more info!

----------------------

Cave Implementation Updates: (Kellina, LearningDisease)

We have updated and moved the Cave Spawning Forums here (http://www.swgemu.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79).
Discussion: Cave Implementation (http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11252) - Community Discussion about the caves and mob lists etc.
Cave Implementation List (http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11045) - List of all of the caves, and their TC spawning status.

"Cave Name" (Current Bugs (http://www.swgemu.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)) - Please From now on, use these bug threads so we can keep everything organized.

Last night the "Dungeon Trio'O'Fun (http://trac2.assembla.com/swgemu/changeset/381)" (Squill Cave, Hutt Hideout, Tusken Bunker) patch was commited to the SVN, and should hit the TC soon. We are still finishing up the Beetle Cave (Sennex Cave) and that should be done this weekend.

We will be working on Corellia next, and proceed to follow the list (http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showpost.php?p=191928&postcount=2).
Each week we are planning on submitting a new a patch with all of the caves from the planet currently being worked on.

We are still missing some caves on a couple of the planets, and creature/npc info/stats.
Feel free to find any info we are missing, and be sure to wach for all our future updates!

----------------------

Launchpad Enhanced Updates: (Kyle, Kellina)

Please pay attention to the Game Updates section on the right side of LPE, as it will let you know on any updates that have hit the TC recently, Just like SOE SWG does.

IF you are not currently using LPE please feel free to visit the link below and get it setup, as it will automate the install process and keep you updated on TC Updates, Events, New Loading Screens, etc.

We encourage all to use LPE.

News/Setup Guide (http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3255) - Please use this link for setup/support help, it is trolled on the clock and someone is always happy to help.

----------------------

Player Buff Manager:
A player buff manager was added to the code by McMahon to facilitate player buffs. To showcase the new manager, some entertainer buffs were added. See Changeset 376 (http://trac2.assembla.com/swgemu/changeset/376) for more details.

----------------------

Spices:

Also added in changeset 376, mcmahon added spices via @spice command (temporary).

----------------------

ImageDesign Popup:

Also added in changeset 376, mcmahon added - /imagedesign - first UI trigger and first step into implementing Image Designer

----------------------

Species Specific Equipment:

bobius added species specific equipment like the wookie armor set to work ONLY with wookies. In order for this feature to work properly, we'll be doing a DB wipe within the next few days.

----------------------

Test Center DB Wipe:

To accommodate all of these changes, the test center DB will be wiped (if it hasn't been already). Expect multiple wipes while we continue to fix bugs.

----------------------

Profession Representatives
Please join me in welcoming the four new Profession Representatives and two existing Prof Reps taking on extra responsibility.

Artisan: Legoklas - retired
Brawler: Ceive
Entertainer: maximilius
Marksman: maximilius
Medic: Grija
Politician: Watkins
Scout: Deski

Architect: Tow'lin
Armorsmith: ti'aut
Bio-Engineer: vorta84
Bounty Hunter: rambow
Carbineer: Elliotw
Chef: jarikranger
Combat Medic: Samcuu
Commando: tolbat
Creature Handler: Megatron
Dancer:
Doctor: Serpentkaa
Droid Engineer: learningdisease
Fencer: MrBlonde
Image Designer: jarikranger
Merchant: Lorrianna
Musician: Sonno
Pikeman: ShurrDarksider
Pistoleer: Fedora
Ranger: rhyeal
Rifleman: WickedHangover
Smuggler: Glori305
Squad Leader: ekaika forge
Swordsman: RedheartTempest
Tailor: Dame
Teras Kasi Artist: sumane
Weaponsmith: Nefyr

I would like to thank Legoklas on his great help in getting Artisan organized and wish him well in his upcoming busy RL time.

3) Developer Perspective: ("Round Table"):
We have special guests at the Round Table. The Profession Representative's have checked in what they have been working on in their respective targets.

Megatron: (Creature Handler Rep)

Currently working closely with any and all members who wish to aid in the introduction of Lairs into the SWGEmu environment. We want it to be the way it was Pre-CU, with the right Ratio of Spawns, Locations, Animal Types, Babies and Planets.

Also looking for help in a more specific Creature Handler direction to those who can remember, or help find a database of information on any and all tameable creatures Pre-CU, reliable information is prefered.

Any and all Guides to a Creature Handlers life is more than welcomed, no matter how small, no matter how much you involve. No matter how little time you spend on it, your point of view is extremely welcomed

MrBlonde: (Fencer Rep)

Fencer - Testing progressing albeit slowly. Numerous reports of Scatter Hit 2 inflicting insane amounts of damage (Ridiculous Stun Batons thought to be the cause of this, needs verifying). Other then that things seem to be responding well, specials firing and hitting correct pools. More testers needed for Fencer, if interested please visit the Fencer Board (http://swgemu.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31), any and all experience levels welcome.

Looking for another Melee profession to set up a PvP event. Let me know via PM, hopefully we can organize a date/time/place.

Thanks

ti'aut: (Armorsmith Rep)

Armorsmithing still needs any data possible on all Ithorian armors ( type & number of resources used, any segment informtion, & max / min's for: resist, encumberance, and condition).

Post any information you've got to -
http://swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?p=192361#post192361

Ramsey:

There have been a few requests to shed some light into the personal lives of developers, so I'll dedicate this post to just that.

As some of you know, I currently reside in Portland, Oregon. Part of SWGEmu's early years started over on this corner of the world. In about 8 - 10 weeks, I will be moving (somewhere? lol) in the state of Virginia close to D.C. I will be doing this for schooling opportunities that have arisen, family, and of course a change in weather!

The Northwest is a wonderful place to be if you like crazy rain in late May. The majority of things in Portland have been build within the last 20 years, but the city still manages to look washed out. It's pretty depressing to walk around outside most days of the year.

Portland has also been the place that brought some SWGEmu staff and fans together @ PDXLan (http://pdxlan.net). I do believe the city is a special place to the project and while it too has been my home (13+ yrs), I'm finally moving back to the east coast.

With that, wish me luck in my future on the east coast. If there are any LAN's instate, let me know and I'll be there ;). Who knows, some of you may even see me at the local train station (see: 0:47) (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z5xy-QJiP5Y).

McMahon:

As is Ramsey, I also live in the Northwest - but I'm NOT moving anywhere! I live near Seattle in Redmond, Washington (Home of Microsoft) - and incidentally I did used to work for them. I'm also ex-Amazon - but currently call a local technology startup home.

I finally got code I've been working on checked in - but looks like I left a couple special "features" in that other people might call bugs in the original commit :-P My patches should hopefully be hitting the test centers after a few more bug fixes. I'm excited to get the Player Buffs in!

One feature that wasn't talked about above - was also getting the first part of Image Designer implemented! I got the first screen /imagedesign to popup - thanks to Kyle for helping on my first bit of packet work

As far as food/buffs are concerned, I have two open threads I'm looking for research/community help on:
1) I still need some help with the actual decay rate for Food/Drinks - there's an open thread at: http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11299

2) I also am trying to find specific chance of puking while having a spice debuff - there's an open thread at: http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11304

Despite doing the first part of the packet work for image designer - I might be putting that on the back burner to finish up the Entertainer (Musician/Dancer) is finished.

Current priorities:
1) Food/Spice in game using items & craftable using Kyle's new patch
2) Finish Entertainer
3) Either Quest Work (NPC Dialogging/etc or Image Designer - haven't really made a decision yet

4) Closing:
If your pants aren't wet right now, you've already changed :D. The enormous amount of outside help we get has really shown in this update. The project has expanding well beyond anything we could have ever dreamed of 3 years ago, and it will continue to do so as we get closer and closer to a more perfect PreCU. Please remember to participate in the TC even through the roughest times. The sheer number of people that come in every day of the week to help is one of the most inspiring things about this project. As the update comes to a close, we are already looking forward to writing the next one!

-Team SWGEmu <and related members of the Open Source community>

Ramsey
05-29-2008, 04:12 AM
DEVELOPERS/STAFF: Feel free to add to the round table :D

edit:
I just realized I didn't have to post this for another 23 hours...<_<
going to bed~

bongandbeer
05-29-2008, 04:14 AM
WOOOT!
1st

Stose
05-29-2008, 04:25 AM
2nd !! ??

awsome job guys !!

wiggles
05-29-2008, 04:43 AM
3rd, great work amigos!

Hugolin
05-29-2008, 04:59 AM
Oh My God

Axims
05-29-2008, 04:59 AM
Awesome work guys! :)

Thrackan_Sal-Solo
05-29-2008, 05:12 AM
man what a mindjob. we close to the end yet then? or still pretty far off. someone, if anyone can be bothered, gimme a percentage completion estimate for before this update, and a percentage completion estimate for after this update, and then give me a guess as to when you think the whole thing's completed.

I can't formulate my own opinions on such matters you see, as I am woefully under informed.

Trekkievger
05-29-2008, 05:14 AM
Great job :D

metalhomicide
05-29-2008, 05:41 AM
Hot damn! Much love to any and all who've helped do their part to bring this closer to completion. <3

Sytner
05-29-2008, 05:49 AM
Who knows, some of you may even see me at the local train station (see: 0:47).

Haha, that thread was classic. :D

Good job on the update.

DeCastro
05-29-2008, 05:51 AM
Too awesome.

Jacko
05-29-2008, 06:03 AM
Niceee, can't wait to try out the caves in game. Thanks for the update dude! I still think your damn SeXaY!

Wilzon
05-29-2008, 06:29 AM
Group hug!!

:obiwan: :) :emperor:

praxi34
05-29-2008, 06:53 AM
Great work guys. It is inspiring to see the community really helping to get this game to a more complete game. Keep up the great work.

Oxydin
05-29-2008, 07:13 AM
Excellant work folks

rekoil
05-29-2008, 07:19 AM
wow...

toilet_duck
05-29-2008, 08:44 AM
Yet another outstanding udpate! I'm glad to know that the community involvement has been helpful to the dev crew. Let's keep moving forward!

Packer
05-29-2008, 09:01 AM
My Pants exploded when I just saw this for no reason what so ever. :D

KroniK
05-29-2008, 09:19 AM
Wooty Woot. This is awesome. Great job as usual, keep it up.

Dame
05-29-2008, 10:17 AM
excellent work guys, keep it up! :)

Kateb Ibliss
05-29-2008, 10:18 AM
Lol, great work guys. Everything is looking amazing!

Keep up the outstanding job!

Galaborn
05-29-2008, 10:36 AM
holy crap
great job guys!!

Kellina
05-29-2008, 10:41 AM
Sweet, Wicked Awesome

EVILJUDE
05-29-2008, 10:44 AM
I....am.....speechless.....

Kruge99
05-29-2008, 11:01 AM
Absolutely speechless... amazing work everyone!!!

Andewa
05-29-2008, 11:29 AM
Excting times ahead!

hisengal
05-29-2008, 12:04 PM
the create manufacturing schematic function doesnt work

Ashur
05-29-2008, 12:06 PM
fooking awesome guys!

okegima
05-29-2008, 12:25 PM
i just want to shout : alleluia

Skippy
05-29-2008, 12:37 PM
pretty darn awesome guys thanks so much!

-Skip

denizpa
05-29-2008, 12:55 PM
Hi everyone, I am new to SWGEMU but have been following all the SWG Pre CU efforts since their conception. It's awesome to see the amout of work going into this project.

P.S. Is there a way we can participate in the Public Testing, if so, could someone let me know.

Sorry for being clueless,
Cheers

McMahon
05-29-2008, 01:05 PM
Added my update

ReavY
05-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Nice!! =)

Smilez
05-29-2008, 01:22 PM
you guys rock!! keep up the good work!!!

nostyleguy
05-29-2008, 01:26 PM
sweet as always. lots of updates!

swisoi
05-29-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm not a big poster here but, OH ****.

David
05-29-2008, 02:46 PM
ramsey, dave is back.

learningdisease
05-29-2008, 03:05 PM
Pants were changed, and there was much whooping.

In closing, w00t w00t.

Orlaf
05-29-2008, 03:06 PM
(insert a number here) ! Great job guys
Though i have to ask are there going to be creature babies.. like - Bantha(baby) ?

Newsound
05-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Whoohoo!! Great stuff!

2 things I am looking forward to on TC: CH and more crafting schems.

You guys have really kicked some major ass over the past year, congrats to you all!

Serpentkaa
05-29-2008, 03:30 PM
Great work everyone!

Ekowraith
05-29-2008, 03:33 PM
ohhhh myyyy godd

Ekaika
05-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Awesomeness as usual :)

I thought I'd take a crack at these misplaced, flameready posts. Guys, these do not belong here. Please read the FAQ and learn the forums.

man what a mindjob. we close to the end yet then? or still pretty far off. someone, if anyone can be bothered, gimme a percentage completion estimate for before this update, and a percentage completion estimate for after this update, and then give me a guess as to when you think the whole thing's completed.

I can't formulate my own opinions on such matters you see, as I am woefully under informed.

There are no percentages or estimates. Review all the information and come to your own conclusions.

the create manufacturing schematic function doesnt work

This does not belong here, and is known.

Hi everyone, I am new to SWGEMU but have been following all the SWG Pre CU efforts since their conception. It's awesome to see the amout of work going into this project.

P.S. Is there a way we can participate in the Public Testing, if so, could someone let me know.

Cheers

Look in the guides section and install the game accordingly. Ramsey spoke about this in the update, did you miss it?

Again, please think before you post.

Aedales
05-29-2008, 04:27 PM
I have to say that this was a fantastic job guys! I am pretty sure everyone appreciates your hard work and dedication to making this project happen. I am looking forward to crafting and keeping an eye out for more of the snapshot tool created by Sytner. Great update! :rock:

MrBlonde
05-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Great job folks. :)

Xenomorph
05-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Really nice update! Loads of progress being made! :)

Pake
05-29-2008, 05:28 PM
The amount of progress right now is outstanding, great work guys and thanks !!!!!

Tarm_Deviss
05-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Thanks for all your hard work, keep it up!

MikeCool
05-29-2008, 06:11 PM
Nice update, keep going on the great work guys. <3 kyle. :)

kthanx.

Rhotten
05-29-2008, 06:26 PM
great work guys... keep it up
imma go test now

Ekowraith
05-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Again, please think before you post.

The Forum Elite! They'll condescend you!

I'd be interested to see from what sort of worldview posts such as these seem problematic.

Cheers

You are way less interested in actually helping anything, forge, than you are interested in appearing powerful.

:rolleyes:

jajouka
05-29-2008, 06:56 PM
I was so hoping for something to do this weekend. I now know. Thanks guys

Grija
05-29-2008, 06:57 PM
<3 meh homies

Feidry
05-29-2008, 07:04 PM
YAY! I actually got to get on TC and CRAFT! I almost cried! YAY(again)! Can't wait for more schematics to open up. :D

wookiesniper
05-29-2008, 07:42 PM
You guys rock! Thank you :D

_DM_
05-29-2008, 07:48 PM
it blowz ma mind!

GenralO
05-29-2008, 08:11 PM
good job Devs, as always :bow:

Tolbat
05-29-2008, 08:22 PM
Great job,

The progress is outstanding!!!

Keep up the hard work, pretty please /wink

Oh and Thank you!!!

Nunim
05-29-2008, 08:47 PM
I'm glad crafting works, great work guys! I can't wait for a schematic database.

StormZ
05-29-2008, 09:11 PM
Great Work Guys! Keep it up. The game is really starting to take shape. Im really looking forward to the next update.

Klanagh
05-29-2008, 10:14 PM
Omg. I crafted my first Pre-CU item in over three years. A lowly -8.67 quality Generic Crafting Tool, after experimentation natch, and was damn proud to do it. Friggin' awsome progress.

Futuramaman
05-29-2008, 10:28 PM
/depressionMode off;

Tothix
05-29-2008, 10:29 PM
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I luv you devs.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Admiral8Crunch
05-29-2008, 11:18 PM
developers=heros...<3

Iakimo
05-29-2008, 11:56 PM
Omg. I crafted my first Pre-CU item in over three years. A lowly -8.67 quality Generic Crafting Tool, after experimentation natch, and was damn proud to do it. Friggin' awsome progress.

Amen!

For me, I got a lump in my throat scurrying around the countryside outside Anchorhead just surveying and sampling resources. I am sooo looking forward to crafting my first Personal Harvesters, even if I start out with those dinky BER-2 units.

Profit
05-30-2008, 12:03 AM
Man I can't wait to make ships again. Yes, the unignorable barker droid shall torture everyone :)

For the best ship parts, think "Profits Parts"

GenralO
05-30-2008, 12:13 AM
Great Work Guys! Keep it up. The game is really starting to take shape. Im really looking forward to the next update.

same, the next few updates will be really exciting

Musicman72
05-30-2008, 12:52 AM
Lovin the update guys. I joined SWG maybe a WEEK or so after NGE hit, and was pretty upset when I learned I couldnt be a Ranger!! I'm so glad I got an email ingame about this place.

I was just wondering if there was a timeline for when spaceships would be hitting the game. I noticed the opening screens show JTL...and I'd love to be doing some space grinding.

Keep up the good work, cant wait for future updates

Vrej
05-30-2008, 02:23 AM
Crafting?

Crafting???

CRAFTING!?!?!

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST--YES!!!

P.S. It now has gotten to the point where I am having difficulty naming what isn't in the EMU because it is almost all there!!! Thats is a damn good problem to have!!!

Keep on truckin' Emu devs your almost there!

vorta
05-30-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm really glad to have the seen this project so far it just gets a whole lot better from here :)

Sixdd
05-30-2008, 12:44 PM
I can almost smell the fresh air out in front of my fabulous estate (that I build myself of course). Me thinks it is time to go do some spam crafting! Yay for stress testing!

I just had a thought, more for the future of the project. Would it actually be possible to make walls that could be, for example, a security wall around your pretty Nabooian Mansion? Because if so I will have all of your babies.

blazinyou
05-30-2008, 01:20 PM
awesome awesome awesome. keep up the great work people.

Hero164
05-30-2008, 02:19 PM
Real tangible progress and excellent feedback every two weeks since the format was announced. Nothing but impressed.

jainie
05-30-2008, 03:04 PM
Every time I read a new update I get a little bit noxious, but in a good way. When I first found out about the EMU back in March of 06 I was skeptical but extremely excited. Since that time, the skepticism has vanished and the excitment level has increased atleast 10 fold.

Great job everyone. If you only knew the extent to which your hard work is appreciated by the masses.

Zeridian
05-30-2008, 03:59 PM
You guys are awesome, keep up the great work.

I'm hoping, once I get some more experience with coding, to be a dedicated helper around here :)

Tothix
05-30-2008, 04:00 PM
first.

You have done this two times, me no likey.>_<

SECOND.:p

Inkanta12-lolz
05-30-2008, 04:08 PM
i noticed that there isnt a dancer rep, can i plz be it?:D

Imperialassasin
05-30-2008, 04:09 PM

No, thats me

Genshy
05-30-2008, 04:13 PM
nice work guys!

you also fixed the shadow bug

Madarra
05-30-2008, 04:24 PM
grats! thanks guys, Awsome work!

McMahon
05-30-2008, 05:06 PM

I don't think there's technically an Entertainer Rep - and if there is I haven't ever been contacted by one so I wouldn't know they existed *insert poke at whoever is technically the entertainer rep*

I know some of the members that have been active on the entertainer forums have declined to be a rep - but we definitely need someone to step up and help me research things so "I'm not the entertainer rep"

-McMahon

McMahon
05-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Real tangible progress and excellent feedback every two weeks since the format was announced. Nothing but impressed.

How does crafting not impress?

david665
05-30-2008, 05:13 PM
@spice does not work...

silver
05-30-2008, 05:48 PM
i run the file checker and its says swgemu_machineoptions.iff file not found

it also tells me all the files in the miles folder are currupt and that the swgemu.exe is currupted

Profit
05-30-2008, 06:56 PM
i noticed that there isnt a dancer rep. :D

Or a shipwright rep, well not yet anyway. :lightsaber:

Andewa
05-30-2008, 07:06 PM
How does crafting not impress?

I think he means he is nothing but impressed.

Ebe Zander
05-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Come on now Ramsey portland/vancouver area isn't that bad :P this year has been mild on the rain lmao.... Will miss you man.... It will be a shame going to PDXlan w/o you.... Be sure to hit me up on Xfire, i will get CS:S back on my PC and start practicing so you don't kill me to bad :P hehe.

kelharis
05-30-2008, 08:10 PM
You can't leave Ramsey, what will you drink without Widmer?

goldcrud
05-31-2008, 12:11 AM
Awesome update can't wait to test out crafting and all the dungeons :).

Thrackan_Sal-Solo
05-31-2008, 05:27 AM
There are no percentages or estimates. Review all the information and come to your own conclusions.

could you step off your high horse for more than one moment? i was just asking for opinions. You're telling me to do something that takes time, yet telling me that I can't ask someone who may have already done the same to share with me their own conclusions, so I can gain some perspective without having to "review the information" which, being a non-obsessive follower of the project, would be a time-consuming task.

please think before you post

because everyone else clearly does sooo much thinking, and my post is clearly so inconsiderate/hurtful/wasteful or whatever it is you wanted to suggest by that. clearly it was so bad for the karma of the thread that you had to come along in your shining armour and clean it up.

Max
05-31-2008, 05:57 AM
could you step off your high horse for more than one moment? i was just asking for opinions. You're telling me to do something that takes time, yet telling me that I can't ask someone who may have already done the same to share with me their own conclusions, so I can gain some perspective without having to "review the information" which, being a non-obsessive follower of the project, would be a time-consuming task.

because everyone else clearly does sooo much thinking, and my post is clearly so inconsiderate/hurtful/wasteful or whatever it is you wanted to suggest by that. clearly it was so bad for the karma of the thread that you had to come along in your shining armour and clean it up.
Self moderation is one of the biggest parts of the SWGemu community that people find appealing.

As to your question, there is no Percentage "mark" available. How can you measure a project that is ever expanding, changing and being modified in the form of a number? The amount of time it would take to formulate a complete list of things required to do to finish the project is so immense that if the team organised themselves that way, the project wouldn't be started yet. Plus, coding takes time, and commitment. You can't speculate how long a coding exercise (especially one so immense) will take; uncertain challenges come up and problems arise that could cripple everything.

Taking comments, some out of context, and taking such offense to them, when they are really just advice, is quite vain. We should be encouraging each other to think, not feed each other mundane and easy to locate information like a group of toddlers.

I'll be off shining my armour now.

Belladonna-Ahazi
05-31-2008, 11:23 AM
Awesome work :D

PS: I thought the mods were going to become less belligerent..

Rasth
05-31-2008, 11:51 AM
Impressive work, everyone! My friends and I have been following this project for quite a while now, and it's VERY exciting to see how far it's come. Thanks to everyone involved for such amazing work!

Soapflake
05-31-2008, 12:48 PM
Much anticipated update. Can't wait to see more schematics!

tvanhens
05-31-2008, 05:24 PM
are new schematics going to be added in during minor updates or just every two weeks?

TankGun
05-31-2008, 06:13 PM
Amazing Just Amazing, keep up the good work guys.

ti'aut
05-31-2008, 07:32 PM
Thanks to everyone that's dropped by the armorsmithing forums and contributed :D

We've got a lot more info on ithorian armor now - you guys - the posting public - YOU rock, couldn't do this without the input, thanks a ton folks. Now I'm just working on getting min-max's togather for armorsmithing.

Xantar
05-31-2008, 08:39 PM
Eh, we just need shipwrights now. ;)

Strehle
06-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Great work! What is with that server emulator? There is already some server where I can play the SWGEmu?

Thank you!

Jatycre
06-01-2008, 03:07 PM
It's coming right down to the wire now. I don't think it'll be too much longer before we see the first complete build of SWGEMU. WOOT!

I'll keep logging as much time as possible for you guys, just as always. Keep up the great work everyone!

DeCastro
06-01-2008, 08:39 PM
It's coming right down to the wire now. I don't think it'll be too much longer before we see the first complete build of SWGEMU. WOOT!

I'll keep logging as much time as possible for you guys, just as always. Keep up the great work everyone!

Amazing progress huh? After the dungeon's are implemented and stuff won't be to long.

daxxvacine
06-01-2008, 10:06 PM
I am very happy.

:`>

Amitrov_Derinth
06-02-2008, 01:32 PM
*Tear* I feel so bad for leaving now.. :P
I'm so sorry, i just might volunteer for the daunting task of entertainer rep... Ah shoot, I really just say that?

Legoklas
06-02-2008, 09:16 PM
WOw just come back today..
Awesome, looks like you didnt need me aye? :P

Sti1garWormrider
06-02-2008, 10:39 PM
THATs awesome Mcmahon i too am from redmond and refer to it as the home of microsoft.

apowerr
06-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Woot, great work everyone.

Magus Schneider
06-04-2008, 08:23 PM
tears flows....

robertoell
06-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!! Yeah!

Ekaika
06-04-2008, 11:08 PM
WOw just come back today..
Awesome, looks like you didnt need me aye? :P

Welcome back buddy :)

Ekaika
06-04-2008, 11:10 PM
could you step off your high horse for more than one moment? i was just asking for opinions.

I understand. It's just not the best place to ask, and you're not the first, or even the 100th person to ask the same question, that's clearly answered in multiple threads and the FAQ. I'll apologize for all of us that find that annoying. Sorry to have rung your bell.

possiblyinsane87
06-05-2008, 12:09 AM
wow... awesome work guys...

Fedora
06-05-2008, 11:51 PM
d00d lol th!s is t3h w!n lolol

alexhowes1
06-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Very nice..
i cant wait!
:D

Inkanta12-lolz
06-08-2008, 06:11 PM
I don't think there's technically an Entertainer Rep - and if there is I haven't ever been contacted by one so I wouldn't know they existed *insert poke at whoever is technically the entertainer rep*

I know some of the members that have been active on the entertainer forums have declined to be a rep - but we definitely need someone to step up and help me research things so "I'm not the entertainer rep"

-McMahon

So does that mean i cant be it? :(

fixit6
06-13-2008, 09:06 AM
LPE is just simply, awsome. Last time I installed emu it was nightmare, with LPE it was fast and simple. Kudos.

badfish
06-16-2008, 08:43 AM
Great stuff Dev team! :)