Thread: Update 12/23/07
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 06:14 PM

Rarely do I post anything on the boards. I've been quietly lurking for the past couple of years, since before SWGEmu had gone "underground" for several months before resurfacing. I've lost track of how many times I had to make an account name, the forums have changed a few times.

But, I most say, I'm very well impressed with how things are moving forward and getting accomplished. Major props to those who stepped up to the challenge and are contributing to this project. Your help is appreciated, not only by the general community, but by the original devs as well (at least, I think they are).

I've seen alot of members bash the devs for the lack of updates or progress. Trust me, I've seen it all in the past couple years. If the world had nothing but the whinners, this project never would have made it to insertion. Those of you that jumped right in and are contributing to the open source aspect of the project should pat yourselves on the back and realise your doing more than the average joe shmoe.

Again, major props to y'all! And to the original Devs, thanks for not giving up!