View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilo View Post
I really think we just got a glimpse of the future of SWGemu. Unless something is done RIGHT now, than this emulator is doomed. If a decision to wipe can cause the dev team to flip flop back and forth like this, what is going to happen when real decisions have to be made?

If this team lacks the back bone not to be swayed by a vocal minority, than how is it going to survive this thing out to the end?

Is that not what killed SWG?
No, what we got is just a glimpse on the so called "community". And unless many people just get their mind right, it's the community which has just doomed itself!

You all may not get facts some here straight:
THEY DON'T REALLY NEED ANYONE OF US! BUT WE ARE NEED THEM AND THEIR EXPERIENCE TO GET WHAT WE LIKE TO GET!

They could do it just behind closed doors like the ANH-Team, with just some handpicked testers. They let Nova open for everyone to play on while working on their improvements. They don't have to. They do for the communities sake. The "community" thanks them cheating on a community decision poll. And got flamed by many impatient childish morons when they pull the plug out of it when it went off the trail. GREAT!

I wish I could say I have never seen so much thankless folks, but unfortunately I have. It seems either being part of human nature or is just the common behaviour of our modern society.

I must say I just admire the Devs composure. If I were in charge here, most of this praised community would find him- or herself in front of a closed door, donations reverted, and the team would finish it's work with internal testers only. Lucky you that I'm not.
Oh well, and lucky me.