View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailan View Post
Why do we need afk ents on the server when there are atleast 5-6 at the keys players doing the same thing, trying to chat and enjoy themselves while serving the general pop. Its not like these macros are unsung heroes. Most of the macros aren't there for the general good, they are there to grind out the profession. I'll only be crying if I can't find an ent thats not afk. It doesn't seem right that afk players get precedent over the ones getting out there and hunting/testing etc. Will a macro fill out a bug report? This seems like it would make sense in a time where the server limit caps. In corporate beta testing, they don't just let everyone join in, they select people that are going to help the project.
I've been trying to make that clear for my time here. So I can't even get on because there's a server cap, and even if some if not all the afk-ers are wiped off, there are probably so many others in front of me that I'd still not be able to get a chance.

Ah well. It's a pain we all simply have to sit through.

XBOX LIVE tag- Roaring Turttle

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GO GO POWER STAFF-TEAM! In MMO world, STAFF=GOD