View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
When you say they are covering their own asses in the first sentence and all that talk of "We get it Staff, you are squeaky clean" sounds like sarcasm and is the only way people will understand it.

Then you start telling them how to do their job, and after asking them to stop doing part of it, or simply said just bashing them.How very constructive.

I feel sorry for you and for anyone that feels the need to vent on this forum.

If you want to continue our little discussion please don't spew it all over this thread PM me instead.
I would also appreciate it very much if Staff didn't come on the Forums,... and announce things that aren't going to take place, or if there are issues with said events which set back their ETA, then let us know. Announcing a wipe two weeks prior to... nothing happening, is a bit of a pre-announcement.

Maybe if you didn't take my posts out of context to try and prove whatever point you are trying to make, you wouldn't look so much like a troll.

You can try to accuse me of venting, and accusing staff members of doing things if you'd like, but it will do little more than prove how ignorant you are.

I am not going to take anything to PMs. You are much too entertaining for me to stop the forum members from seeing your flawed logic, and the spewing of molested information you are trying to convey.

People like you ruin these forums, and I suggest you take your inappropriate, and outlandish attacks on forums members somewhere else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
All forms of hacking, exploiting, and anything designed to break, bend or in anyway alter or skew SWGEmu gameplay experience in favor of one player or against another player is encouraged within strict guidelines.