View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
People need to thicken their skins.

This is SWG, one of the most competitive MMO's to ever hit the Market.

I'm happy enough with TrueGalaxies and SWGEmu being okay with eachother now.

Will ANH and Emu team up to finish Pre-CU? I don't know, quite frankly, I couldn't care less. The rate of progress is staggering lately, that it really doesn't matter who "wins" anymore. It was never a competition for the Staff from my point of view, the Community made the largest problems out of this by thinking they can speak for the Staff. (Just my opinion).

I don't think SWGEmu need to change anymore than they already have done. It's an amazing team, the Community... well... expect flamers. It's a very large competitive game. The Moderator Team do an amazing job at keeping the majority of it off the boards, believe me.

If ANH had a Public TestCenter, and a Public Forum that is easily accessible, they'd have just as much Flaming and Drama on their boards.

It's not a problem, it's actually a good thing from where I'm standing.. it just goes to show everyones edging to play the game and get this competition going again.

If ANH Supporters get angry with the SWGEmu team... so what? They're just proving that the Staff / Teams "issues" (that are gone) is more important to them, than Pre-CU. I'd rather not have players like that, but thats just me. Don't like what you see, don't read it. You don't have to sift through flames to see the Updates You open it all by your choice.

If you think back, this Forum is incredibly tame compared to the Flame/Bashing sessions we all had Pre-CU on the SOE Forums. Remember the inter-server wars? C'mon, some classics happened.

I'm sorry, but I agree with very little of what you've said.

Hey it's cool. I've never came here much and really it wasn't my place to comment on you guys. it's the internet, once you become anonymous you decide to do stupid things. There are a few people here that I can say behave poorly but with a populated forum you are going to get people like that.