View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 01:49 AM
President
ManagerDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakyo View Post
For all the years I watched SWGEMU, I never thought that a change of attitude would ever occur. But it did and... it has inspired me, gladdened me..

A year ago, I could barely dare to say anything in fear that Ultyma would lash out and drop banhammer on me. Appearently Ultyma has left (as I cant see him anywhere now) and to be honest, it's a good thing: He was nothing more than an egoistic bully who only enjoyed to be pissed and hate people. I shouldn't be posting this, but this is what I thought of him after seeing his posts for all these years. I kinda left the forums for a while, only popping in now and then to check on things.

I was thinking that the team wouldn't change, but I was proven wrong by seeing this inspiring post today and I am so happy to see how the team is focusing on finishing the SWGEMU, but not in a fit of race: But to complete it 100%. Also the change of attitude, a more friendlier one, also fills me with joy. I am more than willing to come back to help out testing in whatever way I can. Tomorrow I will get my computer hooked up again and reinstall SWG EMU once more.

Kyle.. Your words are of truth. We cannot bicker amongst ourselves, not make enemies. We must unite and that is truth, nothing less. By showing friendlyness, we may be able to finish things without risking another splintering. And this time there is no race to finish this game, this time, the pace of a true masterpiece has begun.
No one left. Everyone just grew up and changed for the better.

Kyle (previously mustangcoupe69)
Launchpad Enhanced: Making client setup simple <-- This fixes 99% of problems. Use it.
Client Setup Guide