View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 07:24 PM

I didnt really give a crap if the server was wiped or not. I voted yes to wipe and frogs because the server is severly unbalanced with a ton of overpowered DoT weapons and duped credits/items that make it nearly impossible to trust any player that you don't personally know on the server.

The real issue is the blatant disregard by the devs/dev team that they have had for their community. They saw the response of the first poll, knew it was controversial, adjusted and revised it for a second poll and put in clear goals that, if met in the second poll, would lead to the wipe of TC. Those goals were close to being met and the communities voice was being heard. Instead of doing what was stated in the poll and their guidelines, it was quickly reversed and the poll was stopped and the decision was made not to wipe TC. This was going back on the deal you made with the community. How many more are you willing to go back on? what's the limit?

I came here to play the SWG that i enjoyed, and to this date, it has been enjoyable(even with some of the out of line gear), but after seeing these results and the way in which it was handled makes me not trust that this team is doing the best they can for the community that supports their project.

I will still play, but i'm not going to donate. If i wanted to give my money away just to be lied to i would play the SOE version of SWG instead of this.

The devs are doing a great job, but your Customer Service sucks ass.