View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynnndraggon View Post
Honestly, it doesn't bother me that there are no "weekly" or even daily updates. I'm just excited that there are some very awesome people out there that would do something like this for other people as well as them selves. They have to rely on Donations from others, because I doubt very much that SOE is even giving them one single peice of credit () to make this.

I like how the one poster said that these people have no obligation what-so-ever to do this for any of us. They, I'm sure as well, have lives outside of this, and have families as well. I would be really upset, if they said to heck with it, and they decided to just trash all the work they have done because of some very impaitent people.

For the devs that are doing this, I thank you with all my heart. Keep up the Great work and thank you again for taking time away from your families and lives to do this, not only for yourselves, but for those of us that Loved the game.
Roger that, the very best QFE I've posted. You guys are the best! Please make a server and continue content! lol