View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 03:41 PM

Well all I can say is maybe they will learn something by turning their back to the "majority". If the "majority" voted yes... lets hope the majority aren't the ones that are donating and funding this project, if they are lets hope they make a statement by putting their foot down in this final decision. As monthly the devs receive enough to fund this project + a nice little supplemental income. The community funds this project... the current devs volunteer their time but... the community also volunteers their time to help the devs in their endeavors. Nobody should be saying somebody does more than somebody else at this point.

Without the current devs here we would all be watching the progress at some other emu site with some other emu team.. so appreciate the devs. In that same instance without the community this entire project would just be a couple nerdy SWG fans playing SWGemu in a basement somewhere.

Any major decision will always be two sided or there would never be a choice involved. There will always be people that like and don't like choices made by other people. Its inevitable... I personally think this was a very poor decision on part of the devs one way or another. They should have taken a different approach to this and could have definately handled things differently/better.

Now I just have to say... so which of you dupers out there will show the rest of us how to do it, so we can keep up with the economy?
Ambrose Ono (Master Doc)
Crimzen Fey'la(Rifleman / Ranger)
Proud Member of OSI

Last edited by Xisien; 04-27-2010 at 03:47 PM.