View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno View Post
Wow. This is great news.

I wish I could join the test but my PC is officialy almost out of disk space, so installing anything else on it would be suicide (And everything I have on it I need). Untill the EMU is 100%, I won't be able or really motivated to download anything.
But rest assured when it does, I'm going to go on a massive "unnecessary files" deletion spree to clear up as much space as possible.

Besides I don't want to bother someone on how to set up the EMU, etc. etc. right now. :o

You guys who are going if there is a stress, enjoy and bring back some good news!

~Juno
With how cheap large storage harddrives are these days how can anyone run out of space? Im getting close 549gb/725 total. But its so cheap to buy a 250/300gb hd that not having space these days is damn near ludicrous

As for herbzilla - So they dont want to, tough. I think it has a LOT more to do with the fact of HOW EASY it is to setup the Emu and connect to an Emu server that if you CANT do it you should be retarded, and such people would just flood the server with stupid, useless, and annoying questions and issues thus who would want any single one of them there.

However I agree partially because "Stress Test's" are about quantity not quality, yet this is their project they do on their own time so meh I'll just follow instructions so I can help out.

Kirby wants a hug (>^^ )>