View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiskool12345 View Post
Oh I read it and find it absurd that they are saying the OR won't be out for another 5 months and that everyone is to just sit here, play on a dead code test center, and deal with broken pvp, duped weapons/items, beyond repairable economy, etc. etc.

If the TC was reset, actual testing could commence again with a revamped Jedi system, a fresh start for crafters, a fresh economy, pvp would be viable once again, etc. Instead we are left with a Test Center in which there is nothing to test and where the dupers can do whatever the hell they want. A revised loot system won't do anything to help.
So the TC is dead code, yet...if you reset it, suddenly it needs a lot of testing? It is the same code, that makes no sense.

This wipe was all about instant gratification. People want to be able to insta-master any profession. People want everything reset so they can play and PvP right now, as if the project were finished. Guess what, it isn't. Don't toss out the word testing as if you mean it, it insults my intelligence.

The wipe had nothing to do the furthering the EMU project. If the devs needed a wipe to test stuff, they'd just do it. That's the last time I explain that.

I'm done posting in this thread. I don't think think I can stand anyone else trying to tell me a player ran economy needs to be tested.