View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 03:58 PM

Before I continue I will say by no means do I represent ANH or my server community. I am here to represent my beleifs and my goal of progress.

ALSO

I am a horrible typist and as such I want to be taken as seriously as a good typist. I also want no comments on my horrible grammar.

players in my community are quitting due to this stupid war. the thing is, these are good people. I can't let this continue. I want to broker a deal between the two of you. The players will loose if we can't get this done.

I am a tester of ANH's closed server. so I feel I can understand ANH's veiws to a degree where my goal can be achived. however I do not know enough on SWG emu so I feel that emu should take my reccomendations into consideration for now. I must also understand SWGwmu's needs. I am alos wrinting down problems I see in the both of you.

Your teams need to compromise. you can't seem to do that, so without further ado, here we go

Problem #1: ANH's devs feel that their 2 years of work will be watsed with a meger

Solution: Use ANH's code and coding methods. Your way of randomly adding in features has no rhyme or reason. Although it works, it seems to be on the inefficent side.

Problem #2: People on SWGEMU's community/team anger ANH supporters.

Solution: get a better moderating staff and ban overly agressive people. or simply throw out the forum alltogether.

Problem #3: ANH is way too freaking tight lipped.

Solution: SWGEMU's current way of PR will continue. On the site PR is SWGEMU's biggest strength. SWG EMU's communtiy forum also allows players to know what is going on. it may cause problems (overly angry immature posterss that tarnish the coder's image) so that will need to be figured out as well.

I want this to happen. this is too good. you guys need to compromise not end up like the UN.