View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 12:44 PM

excited and patient

I will say this. I read these forums, and see see impatience and i see frustration. The one thing that I can say I really appreciate, is the fact that the devs are doing this on their own(/bow), and are working hard to please every one. I think we can all agree that SOE NEVER did that!!! I, Myself have been in the IT world, and understand what it takes to do what they are doing. I LOVE the pre-cu game and will wait patiently for terrific results, as opposed to rushing into crap. This is a TEST server, and we have to realize that we are all working together to make this better that SOE ever dreamed about. Let the devs do their jobs, and we will do ours, by trying to break it...lol.

I would make one suggestion, Take it for what it is worth. I would put up the old server, to satisfy the masses, while the other server is getting the bugs out. That is the way we would move servers in the past. Keep in mind I am not trying to tell you what to do, just trying to help in any way I can.

Finally, I would like to thank you ALL for bringing back the only "game" that was worth playing.