View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 04:25 PM

honestly, i appluade the EMU's team choice.... its not another nge ooooooo scary he said the n word.... its not praising an exploit..... its simply called a bug, id get used to it, your on TC. rubberbanding? big deal, i'm not dead or bleeding from the mouth. in fact i simply continue to play and look for bugs, /report if its already reported then i dont bother.... i keep playing.... which many do...

so what if the devs say, ashur is alright, he backed up his story, and had proof well let him back in... i garuntee if he does it again he'll get banned right up the butt... so what he found jedi, and he has force run.... all of a sudden its called an exploit? sure he'll skip around like the easter bunny.... and he greifs? hmmm last i checked the /ignor works.... i dont waste my time ingame yelling at other players... just like i dont waste my time yelling at my dinner table....

here's the way i see it.... since were on a TC, just play the game.... /report bugs.... /ignore players you dont like..... and surround yourself with good people =D.... why worry about someone having something you dont? jealousy? yeah seems like it... out raged like an angry mob outside the white house (being the EMU's team) just because something didn't go your way? yeah....

heh, dont waste your time.... nothing will go your way every time in a MMO... true its a sandbox, you have a opinion, but just like everyone else they have opionions and a say in things too.... people can defend themselves if they get in trouble... i supprot that, i support the maximum penalties if caught ruining gameplay for other players.....

thanks EMU team for implimenting these rules of conduct =D