View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 05:34 PM

TC cap

I understand and agree with a TC cap. Hell I am happy that in the last few days I have been playing a game I thought was dead and gone forever.

But it is a test center server, which means that the people who are AFK a long long time (I mean 6-12 hours) are holding up spots on the server and not contributing actively to finding bugs.

No offense to people who spend their time to create marcos and camp and gruel in non combat proffesions that aren't as fun. I love sweet composite armor, and I know I would never have it if somebody didn't drudge through mining and crafting.

But this doesn't exactly accomplish the mission of the test center. Of course there may be bugs in crafting, macros, etc..., but if You are away for 12 hours or more, then You will have not much of a chance of spotting them.

And for the record, there are entire camps of mining campers with macros that had been there for at least 12 hours my first day, so I know it is happening.

Once a steady Live server is up, it would be cool to camp and run macros all you want, and I will pay handsomely for composite and a DE10, but until then would't it benifet the devs to bump people who have been away from their console for 6, 12 hours, maybe longer.

In no way am I saying if somebody steps out for a smoke, kick em', or if they are trying out macros kick em', but at a certain point the camping keeps other testers out and doesn't help.