View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 07:40 PM

<imo class="my2cents">

Once again I'd like to highlight the nice people that call the emu dev team SOE and a possible wipe the NGE. I'm glad you folks show respect and thanks for all the hard work that the emu team has put in over the years since SWG CU. Seriously, if you can't respect the dev team here for even bringing you a possibility of playing a previously DISCONTINUED game, then maybe you shouldn't be here...

I voted for a wipe w/ Frogs. I really don't care now that there is not going to be one. I am approaching this from a testing standpoint. I voted for a wipe because a wipe MIGHT be able to provide some data/information to the dev team that would make the future of Nova and post-OR Nova run more smoothly and/or work efficiently. I voted for Frogs to soften the blow on some of the newer players who aren't used to wipes. If you played Core3 at all, you would be perfectly used to wipes. I think I probably have played through roughly 5 to 6 wipes now infact.

However, now that the wipe is called off, I am not angry at all. The wipe only provided a possible chance that it MIGHT provide useful data/information. In summation, the dev team has the server's and player-base's best interest at heart. If they didn't then why would they be spending their free time reverse engineering all of SOE's code for a defunct game? The devs saw this getting out of hand, so they chose what they thought served the needs of the server and player-base the most. Period.

</imo>