SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
  #166  
Old 05-13-2007, 11:24 AM
RenegadeRanger RenegadeRanger is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaSwavo View Post
this has been up a week
it's not changed
so no progress in a week? on anything?
You asked us what we wanted and it was regular rather than frequent updates
and we've got a couple of great posts none of which is a weekly update (so I guess they haven't started yet)

Keep it up guys but it's been really quiet on any progress since the last 'try' at a stress test. Quiet makes the dim out there twitch
Patience is a virtue.

My guess is they may actually have lives that exist outside of putting together a lot of code in a rather monumental task out of their love for the game, which they have no obligation what-so-ever to release to any of us, and yet people like you have the nerve to question them as if you were paying them big bucks to develop it for you.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy some of the other pleasures of life rather than hounding these guys about everything they do for us. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
  #167  
Old 05-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Coofo Sunshine Coofo Sunshine is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeRanger View Post
Patience is a virtue.

My guess is they may actually have lives that exist outside of putting together a lot of code in a rather monumental task out of their love for the game, which they have no obligation what-so-ever to release to any of us, and yet people like you have the nerve to question them as if you were paying them big bucks to develop it for you.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy some of the other pleasures of life rather than hounding these guys about everything they do for us. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
haha i could not have put that any better myself
__________________


  #168  
Old 05-13-2007, 10:15 PM
goldcrud goldcrud is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coofo Sunshine View Post
or maybe they haven't posted updates because they are going to give us a big update suprise i dunno, but maybe this is also related to the website with the countdown? just a hunch im probably 100% wrong
lol did you not read my post? I said "Also they will probably have a big update soon enough perhaps when that countdown is finished".So yeah pls read before you post.
  #169  
Old 05-14-2007, 12:48 PM
linkman214 linkman214 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 21
where the f bomb is this countdown you speak of?
  #170  
Old 05-14-2007, 12:51 PM
Coofo Sunshine Coofo Sunshine is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 90
its in the topic called "im so amped" or something like that lol
__________________


  #171  
Old 05-14-2007, 12:53 PM
linkman214 linkman214 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coofo Sunshine View Post
its in the topic called "im so amped" or something like that lol
I tip my hat to you, good sir.
  #172  
Old 05-14-2007, 12:55 PM
Coofo Sunshine Coofo Sunshine is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 90
whoops lol i just checked its "im getting amped" sorry
__________________


  #173  
Old 05-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Iwachiten Iwachiten is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1
Maybe space will be released.
  #174  
Old 05-16-2007, 02:25 PM
rynnndraggon rynnndraggon is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Rori
Posts: 52
Honestly, it doesn't bother me that there are no "weekly" or even daily updates. I'm just excited that there are some very awesome people out there that would do something like this for other people as well as them selves. They have to rely on Donations from others, because I doubt very much that SOE is even giving them one single peice of credit () to make this.

I like how the one poster said that these people have no obligation what-so-ever to do this for any of us. They, I'm sure as well, have lives outside of this, and have families as well. I would be really upset, if they said to heck with it, and they decided to just trash all the work they have done because of some very impaitent people.

For the devs that are doing this, I thank you with all my heart. Keep up the Great work and thank you again for taking time away from your families and lives to do this, not only for yourselves, but for those of us that Loved the game.
__________________
The Original Crystal Queen IS Back and here to stay!!!

~Sunrunner~
Master CH
Master RifleWoman
All around Crystal Queen
Master Colour Crystal Collector
Master Home Decorator.
  #175  
Old 05-16-2007, 02:40 PM
Coofo Sunshine Coofo Sunshine is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 90
rynnndraggon is right, i treasure this game, and the devs are doing such a fantastic job in doing this
__________________


  #176  
Old 05-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Relentless Relentless is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynnndraggon View Post
Honestly, it doesn't bother me that there are no "weekly" or even daily updates. I'm just excited that there are some very awesome people out there that would do something like this for other people as well as them selves. They have to rely on Donations from others, because I doubt very much that SOE is even giving them one single peice of credit () to make this.

I like how the one poster said that these people have no obligation what-so-ever to do this for any of us. They, I'm sure as well, have lives outside of this, and have families as well. I would be really upset, if they said to heck with it, and they decided to just trash all the work they have done because of some very impaitent people.

For the devs that are doing this, I thank you with all my heart. Keep up the Great work and thank you again for taking time away from your families and lives to do this, not only for yourselves, but for those of us that Loved the game.
Roger that, the very best QFE I've posted. You guys are the best! Please make a server and continue content! lol
  #177  
Old 05-16-2007, 04:00 PM
cozmo88 cozmo88 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10
I wonder how many ppl will post something like this ... [ even though it's true ]
It's obvious that there are ppl that appreciate the work and respect the ppl.
What worth is such post as its one of tens like this.
That's why i hate forums ... The number below nick [ posts count ] makes ppl stop think and just hit the keyboard.
  #178  
Old 05-17-2007, 04:54 PM
denerictkm denerictkm is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Slap-a-ho, CO (according to one of my friends)
Posts: 61
I noticed on the Interface(buff window,consent window) is still on 4 but when I got on i had the buff window...is the thread just not up to date or am i missing somthing?
  #179  
Old 05-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Timbab Timbab is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 4,312
Ya I've seen it too, I think its in game but just doesn't work yet... it never showed any buffs while I was on
__________________
They That Are



The Truth, is limitless in its range
if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse it could Hurt
  #180  
Old 05-17-2007, 07:21 PM
fly fly is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 45
if you force run it shows the timer left on that.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Contents Copyright 2004-2010, SWGEmu.