SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Test Center Updates

Notices

Test Center Updates Updates to the Test Center will be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 07:26 PM

THANK YOU DEVS!!!!!

and to the ones who cry about the wipe: You can consider playing WoW or NGE if you want but a TEST Center will be packed with buggy code for testing, then the bugs will be eliminated one by one until the code is clean and then: WIPE -> next TESTINGphase with new buggy code and so on and so on and so on and.....

anyway I now have time 'til Thursday to unlock Jedi or die tryin....but hey i see many locations that way, many beautiful locations I have to say XD
Whenever the day is shrouded in darkness and the victory is in doubt, you should not look at the machine for help, but at your brothers. The machine can only bring you victory if you show it how it can reach it. Nevertheless, your brothers will go on a single word from you through the fire and the most terrible of all Slaughters and bring you victory, simply because you asked them for it.
+++ Codex Astartes - From the doctrines of Roboute Guilliman preserved in the Apocrypha of Skaros+++
Closed Thread