SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonkatuff View Post
Look, the bottom line is simple. You do NOT pay for this game in a test state. You wont be required to pay at anytime ever. If you donate, thats YOUR choice and by no means does it give you the right to voice your opinion. I know a developer personally and he does this for free. It takes up all his time from work to sleep. These developers are doing this for me, and you, and everyone else that loved the original game. If they choose to wipe it to make it more fun for people or they chose not to, thats there choice. In no way do they have to do anything for you or me. You ****ers should be greatful that they are doing what they are doing at all.
/applaud;

(And for the record, I voted yes with frogs)

Didn't get the wipe I voted for, but I'm not complaining. The devs are not doing this for money, they're doing it for love of the game we all want back. Before anyone starts lobbing insults at them, one MIGHT remember that without them we have no game to play save SOE's POS NGE.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraschman View Post
/applaud;

(And for the record, I voted yes with frogs)

Didn't get the wipe I voted for, but I'm not complaining. The devs are not doing this for money, they're doing it for love of the game we all want back. Before anyone starts lobbing insults at them, one MIGHT remember that without them we have no game to play save SOE's POS NGE.
I voted yes for a wipe too. Im not all butt hurt
Old 04-27-2010, 05:27 PM

Im not as mad at the fact the wipe didn't happen, but more so that the navigation on the side of the forum doesn't work.