SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerfang View Post
respect for the delete IF it was not recreated.
Hes friends with the corrupted devs/staff man. So he deleted. So what if they ban his account. Hes going to get a new one and prolly given a jedi by his buddies just like he did with his name change

If not hes jsut going to hack, exploit and cont. to grief his way back to it. We were lied to by staff and this just another way saying they don't care and for the staff that got left out of the new changes and all. Well its been leaked by the known person from known guild that you guys are just lowly scrubs and the real staff is behind it all.

Last edited by Wolverine79; 10-19-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine79 View Post
Hes friends with the corrupted devs/staff man. So he deleted. So what if they ban his account. Hes going to get a new one and prolly given a jedi by his buddies just like he did with his name change

I still don't understand why you people are interested in his TC Jedi.

Sorry but what a bunch of retarded kids, I would triple slap you in the face if I could.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayliaah View Post
I still don't understand why you people are interested in his TC Jedi.

Sorry but what a bunch of retarded kids, I would triple slap you in the face if I could.
Its not about jedi. Its about hacking, exploiting and greifing. It just happen to be a jedi while he was doing it and covering up by calling it a jedi power.

Then having corrupted staff unbanned him and then make him a special friend title so he can cont. on. I am sorry but come on he was caught and him and other like him.

Also a deeper rooted corruption in staff letting this go on and people who report these exploiter, hackers and greifers we get threaten to be banned for it but the ones cheating is getting away with it and getting rewarded for it.
Closed Thread