SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-12-2007, 08:06 PM
TaSwavo

this has been up a week
it's not changed
so no progress in a week? on anything?
You asked us what we wanted and it was regular rather than frequent updates
and we've got a couple of great posts none of which is a weekly update (so I guess they haven't started yet)

Keep it up guys but it's been really quiet on any progress since the last 'try' at a stress test. Quiet makes the dim out there twitch
Old 05-13-2007, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaSwavo View Post
this has been up a week
it's not changed
and we've got a couple of great posts none of which is a weekly update (so I guess they haven't started yet)

Keep it up guys but it's been really quiet on any progress since the last 'try' at a stress test. Quiet makes the dim out there twitch
They have made progress but I am betting the reason they don't report on it is cause its not worth it its not a big change. Example fixing bugs they have fixed tons of bugs but thats not really something you want to make a big update about. Thats my guess as to why they are not putting up a new updates. Also they will probably have a big update soon enough perhaps when that countdown is finished. Just be patient making an MMO isn't that easy especially with only 4 or however many people are working on coding it.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldcrud View Post
They have made progress but I am betting the reason they don't report on it is cause its not worth it its not a big change. Example fixing bugs they have fixed tons of bugs but thats not really something you want to make a big update about. Thats my guess as to why they are not putting up a new updates. Also they will probably have a big update soon enough perhaps when that countdown is finished. Just be patient making an MMO isn't that easy especially with only 4 or however many people are working on coding it.
or maybe they haven't posted updates because they are going to give us a big update suprise i dunno, but maybe this is also related to the website with the countdown? just a hunch im probably 100% wrong

Old 05-13-2007, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coofo Sunshine View Post
or maybe they haven't posted updates because they are going to give us a big update suprise i dunno, but maybe this is also related to the website with the countdown? just a hunch im probably 100% wrong
most likely, that and like the other guy mentioned their still stress testing for stability and i know their working on oter things not just bugs, but what their working on is probably either not totally done OR its in the suprise countdown!!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNN.....

Old 05-13-2007, 10:15 PM

Quote:
lol did you not read my post? I said "Also they will probably have a big update soon enough perhaps when that countdown is finished".So yeah pls read before you post.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:48 PM

where the f bomb is this countdown you speak of?
Old 05-14-2007, 12:51 PM

its in the topic called "im so amped" or something like that lol

Old 05-14-2007, 12:53 PM

Quote:
its in the topic called "im so amped" or something like that lol
I tip my hat to you, good sir.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaSwavo View Post
this has been up a week
it's not changed

Patience is a virtue.

My guess is they may actually have lives that exist outside of putting together a lot of code in a rather monumental task out of their love for the game, which they have no obligation what-so-ever to release to any of us, and yet people like you have the nerve to question them as if you were paying them big bucks to develop it for you.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy some of the other pleasures of life rather than hounding these guys about everything they do for us. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeRanger View Post
Patience is a virtue.

My guess is they may actually have lives that exist outside of putting together a lot of code in a rather monumental task out of their love for the game, which they have no obligation what-so-ever to release to any of us, and yet people like you have the nerve to question them as if you were paying them big bucks to develop it for you.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy some of the other pleasures of life rather than hounding these guys about everything they do for us. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
haha i could not have put that any better myself

Closed Thread