SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average. Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 02:09 AM
Retired Community Deputy Director

I can assure you this much, this is not a situation where "buddies" get to cheat and prosper, and this is not a situation where corruption is taken lightly. I can speak for myself and a huge group of the people I work with, and I can promise you that while yes, we make mistakes, our only interest and concern is the success of this project and the rebirth of pre-cu. We're acutely aware of the communities will and desires, and we're constantly working to balance the needs of the project against that of our ever-growing population. Allow us our growing pains, and our trip-ups, but understand that this community is dedicated, and we're not going to fracture.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekaika View Post
I can assure you this much, this is not a situation where "buddies" get to cheat and prosper, and this is not a situation where corruption is taken lightly. I can speak for myself and a huge group of the people I work with, and I can promise you that while yes, we make mistakes, our only interest and concern is the success of this project and the rebirth of pre-cu. We're acutely aware of the communities will and desires, and we're constantly working to balance the needs of the project against that of our ever-growing population. Allow us our growing pains, and our trip-ups, but understand that this community is dedicated, and we're not going to fracture.
emphasis.