SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Bi-Weekly Updates

Notices

Bi-Weekly Updates Bi-Weekly Updates are SWGEmu's cornerstone updates, posted every two weeks.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentkaa View Post
AFK entertainer grinding - perfectly acceptable
AFK artisan sampling - perfectly acceptable
alright, so, if i got 2 chars, can i grind both at the same time, like 1 sampling resources and semi-afk (still on the computer, but maybe minimizing to do something else, while afk-grinding entertainer on the other?)

or one char grinding xp doing quests, while sampling resources on the other, and being semi-afk? just want to make sure im not doing anything wrong, heh

Old 11-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Retired Game Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghy View Post
alright, so, if i got 2 chars, can i grind both at the same time, like 1 sampling resources and semi-afk (still on the computer, but maybe minimizing to do something else, while afk-grinding entertainer on the other?)

or one char grinding xp doing quests, while sampling resources on the other, and being semi-afk? just want to make sure im not doing anything wrong, heh
Neither of those scenarios are against the rules. However, due to the cap, there is a request to not AFK grind both your toons at the same time. This is just a consideration for others who want to play. It is preventing others who want to actively play and test from playing on the server.

Game MasterFONT=Arial]

[/FONT] SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

[19:31] <+stevedeath> I am currently being held hostage by an invisible force. He wants one million in US currency, and a plane to Havana. He calls himself: The Box.
<serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><s erpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa> </serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa>
Closed Thread