SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Bi-Weekly Updates

Notices

Bi-Weekly Updates Bi-Weekly Updates are SWGEmu's cornerstone updates, posted every two weeks.

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitrov_Derinth View Post
Full patch notes can be found here.

http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29629
"You will find a selection of our favorite changes from this patch outlined here in this Bi-weekly. We hope you enjoy them all."
Old 09-13-2009, 05:42 PM

Do not forget when its being updated expect alot of internal testing, restarts, tweeking and down time. Yes this is a Emu we all have been looking at from day one *Well atleast I did. But give more paitence. I myself will be in basic training, then navy training then my armed forces training. Which is like 14 wks + 5 wks + 9 wks = 28 wks of training overall so give or take 6 months. I will be damned if I do not get to see sun crushers launch before I am off which is oct 18th. And trust me I still have paitence for this emu!

In short, do not rush the swg emu team. They are very dedicated and take every little detail as it should be but better! I was around since day one. NGE might be ok but it doesnt compare to pre-cu. Sony would of done ok if they sticked with the skill tree. But they didnt. And I await the added expansions *obi wan, wookies... Plus all those fun quests and JTL!

(Please oh please godly people whom I bow down to. Make sure JTL+Wookie+Obi is gonna be included!!) I do wish for there to be insight on this! i missed the quests and instances and stuff!
Old 09-13-2009, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafole View Post
"You will find a selection of our favorite changes from this patch outlined here in this Bi-weekly. We hope you enjoy them all."
Hmmm. So much for my attempt to be clever. Sorry 'bout that. XD

But seriously, I think that they hit everything really worth noting. Everything else with probably be either fixes or features that work in the backgroun or don't make too much of a difference...
Old 09-13-2009, 05:49 PM

so i tried to log in seeing how it says that nova is online but its saying see an administrator for access is the server up or no?
Old 09-13-2009, 05:50 PM
Retired Game Master

The server is locked for internal testing. Please be patient while we wrap things up.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:50 PM

It says the servers are up but it wont let me long in, says auto login is disabled....they still working on it?

says i need an admin login?

help?
Old 09-13-2009, 05:51 PM

oh lol i just read what u said after i sent the post sorry lol
Old 09-13-2009, 05:51 PM

lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by smielke2 View Post
wait a second, 2 people said..."dont post the guide"....after they already opened this thread...to learn how to become jedi....somethings wrong...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven118 View Post
ok so... whats the point of this video? a 6 minute long video of how "GREAT" vit truly is? waste of time tbh
Old 09-13-2009, 05:55 PM

how long do you think before we get to play, i wanna start grinding
Old 09-13-2009, 05:56 PM

ETA is sometime around tonight EST, but that is subject to change.
Quote:
wait a second, 2 people said..."dont post the guide"....after they already opened this thread...to learn how to become jedi....somethings wrong...
Quote:
ok so... whats the point of this video? a 6 minute long video of how "GREAT" vit truly is? waste of time tbh
Old 09-13-2009, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gustcloak runner View Post
how long do you think before we get to play, i wanna start grinding
Some time between now and October. I promise.

Seriously, they don't know when... if they did, they'd have announced it already. Best answer to any "when" or "how long" question that you can ask is "when it's ready".

<3
Old 09-13-2009, 05:58 PM

Will Endor still be unpopulated? Just curious...
Old 09-13-2009, 05:59 PM

lol i have never posted on forum before so this is kinda kool. I was wondering i had a guild going named (GUARD). Maybe you heard of it. I guess that it will be removed as well, and i would like to get the recuit out from under my name and make it better any ideas?
Old 09-13-2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Good morning all,

At 2:45AM EST, Test Center Nova was taken offline for a full patch update and database wipe. For information on the technicalities of what was added with this patch, please see the latest Bi-Weekly Update here.

As noted, the update will include a full database wipe. This means all characters, items and non-static objects which previously existed on the server will now be deleted. This is a necessity of patching. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The update should take a number of hours. I'm afraid I cannot give you an exact estimate at this time, however this thread will be updated with any new information.

EDIT: Latest estimate stands around Evening on Sunday Eastern. Very rough and subject to change.

Thank you for your patience, and have fun with the massive updates that are coming on to the Test Center today!
From the Wipe/Update/Downtime post. Or something like that.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-13-2009, 06:03 PM

bummer....
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: