SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 11:42 AM

Been going up and coming down for awhile now. Hope it gets fixed and stays up, though.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:46 AM

I finally find the resource I need (searched for 3 hours last night with no luck), and now I can't stay logged in. Oh well...hopefully the problem is resolved soon
Old 10-10-2009, 12:23 PM

Seems like there is no reason to test today. The server is up for about 15 minutes, than down, than up, than down.

With the 5 minute window before the game saves your progress, it is pointless. I was in the wilds of talus, and trying to get to the Imp base. I got there, three times, and three times I went LD, and was warped back to where I started in the wilds!

The last time the server went down, I actually made it all the way to the Coronet Cantina on Corellia. So who knows maybe my toon is actually in the Imp base this time!! lol

anyways, no point in testing right now. Your just going to waste your time/weekend.

TC Nova characters
Shilo Trutta Master Doctor
Quequag Master Rifleman, Master Swordsman, Medic 113x
Old 10-10-2009, 12:28 PM

boourns lol that sucks...well hope to see u guys later tonight mabie it will be fixed by then but idk i was havin problem last night with it around 10pm EST aswell so for the on all night part mabie server was just capped and i couldnt get in lol
Old 10-10-2009, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TugNut View Post
boourns lol that sucks...well hope to see u guys later tonight mabie it will be fixed by then but idk i was havin problem last night with it around 10pm EST aswell so for the on all night part mabie server was just capped and i couldnt get in lol
Well all I know is that Saturday, October 10th (today) the server is up and down every like fifteen minutes. I was JUST able to get in, travel, get a mission, and run out to it, but then it went down. So like was said before, it's pretty much not worth trying until we get something to say it's stable...
Old 10-10-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBitX View Post
Well all I know is that Saturday, October 10th (today) the server is up and down every like fifteen minutes. I was JUST able to get in, travel, get a mission, and run out to it, but then it went down. So like was said before, it's pretty much not worth trying until we get something to say it's stable...
As far as i heard in-game, the HAM bars were bug'd (not replenishing) and buffs were bugging out too.

That's possibly why the server is so "un-stable" today.

Either way, intellectually we all realize this is a TEST Server and 'free' at that, but emotionally as Humans we can't help but become frustrated or disappointed or anxious when things don't "work" when/how we want them to.

I only wish there was something more I could do to help whomever is in-charge of the EMU, but i don't know any Millionaires to give them the funding they definitely deserve (imo) , nor do i know anyone at SOE/LA to give them the support they could use to expedite their grueling process.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:23 PM

watch it be the vendor on theed ripping me off 15k for a bone chest peice lol took money no item...then server being unstable lol

damn u bone chest armor lol it got jammed somewhere lol
Old 10-10-2009, 12:51 PM

I know there are several links showing TC NOVA's current status. My question is: is there an available log of TC NOVA's activities, so we could see when and how long it goes down?
Old 10-10-2009, 04:37 PM

Well is it stable now or not?
Old 10-10-2009, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIQ88 View Post
Well is it stable now or not?
Yes, although there is a lot more 'rubberbanding' today than in the past few days
Old 10-10-2009, 08:15 PM

the rubberbanding is quite annoying...i spent 5 mins trying to get into eisley
Old 10-10-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_reggin View Post
Yep i hear ya, but whats incredible is despite all these normal (for a Test server) but annoying issues, there are still TONS of people truly enjoying themselves.

It's proof that pre-cu has been and will forever be infinitely better than that dreadful NGE version of swg.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_reggin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nee2earth View Post
Yep i hear ya, but whats incredible is despite all these normal (for a Test server) but annoying issues, there are still TONS of people truly enjoying themselves.

It's proof that pre-cu has been and will forever be infinitely better than that dreadful NGE version of swg.
What's even more amazing to me is that the rubberbanding back then, on live, was worse in Mos Eisley then than it is now on a test server that's not nearly as funded or staffed (while running debugging software).
Old 10-10-2009, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
What's even more amazing to me is that the rubberbanding back then, on live, was worse in Mos Eisley then than it is now on a test server that's not nearly as funded or staffed (while running debugging software).
lol yeah, imagine what these emu peeps could do with some serious FUNDING

btw: server just crashed.../ponder
Old 10-10-2009, 10:04 PM

Yeah, the startup interface is reporting Nova is offline.

XBOX LIVE tag- Roaring Turttle

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GO GO POWER STAFF-TEAM! In MMO world, STAFF=GOD
Closed Thread