SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 10:43 PM

I voted for a wipe,anyway i'll continue to play as before (i would have done the same thing after a wipe too).

I trust the developers, i'm sure they will take the right decision for the future of the TC (as they did until now).
Old 04-28-2010, 09:27 AM

What surprises me is , I see some people selling holocrons by the 100s .. , and people willing to buy from him, now, that just makes me think, how the heck did that person get 100 holocrons or more to start with .., tru regular play ?? most likely NOT, so, i wouldnt even want to support him by buying a holocron from him, instead, i just want to report something like that, now if more people would be like that instead of being flies around the guy so they can get a holocron, then maybe we could gett rid of some dupers by identifying em .. but as long the people WILLING to close their eyes and buy the stuff they wanted altho they can almost guess it was duped, well .. then the community is just allowing it emselves, i never ever seen the question asked to tht guy how he did get the 100 + holcrons .. no1 asks, they just gladly buy em, so .. cant blame others later then for screwing up the economy if lots people had a hand in it and supported it at the time since they gained from it ...
I am sure some people wouldnt buy from these guys tho, I am 1 of em.. but most people seem not to care, however, they are the ones atm whining most prolly .. very typical... can't u guys just accept what the DEVS decide ? i dont care if they wipe or not tho really, i just accept their decision, and not gonna question it .., then i am only bothering the Devs .., in fact, if i was a dev and did see so much silly posts as i have seen last few days, would have been the very last time i ask the community their opinion on a major decision lol ..
maybe the majority did vote yes, maybe only got there since lots cheated with accounts, i dont know, but the devs decided, so just accept that !

In the old days in Everquest 11 year ago or so .. People wouldnt get away with so much spamming ingame etc to make their point clear, GMs were 100 times quicker on the ban button back then, i supose some people and doomsayers and stuff here can be glad i am not a GM, since, i liked these old strict rules ..

Once again.. just accept the decision, doing difficult bout it only gonna work against you, and isnt helping the devs in any way at all

They just can turn oif TC if they wish too, and work on OR without being disturbed all the time by all these ridiculous posts, but no, they decided they let us play, just accept that, and be happy u CAN play atm ... sigh

and maybe if u see a guy with 500 holocrons, u can guess its a bit fishy maybe and decide not to buy stuff from him .. then maybe u ll help the economy ..

aah well, i just had to get that of my chest, i feel sorry for the devs atm .. poor guys try their asses of to please us, and lots people not really showing apreeciation atm i would say ...
Old 04-28-2010, 09:30 AM

the devs are doing whats best for the emu? OOOHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOD ITS NGE ALL OVER AGAIN
Old 04-28-2010, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason2444 View Post
the devs are doing whats best for the emu? OOOHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOD ITS NGE ALL OVER AGAIN
If this wasn't sarcasm, get a grip, check your still in the box Star Wars action figures - and then go outside and pray to god you don't get herpes.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainzo View Post
If this wasn't sarcasm, get a grip, check your still in the box Star Wars action figures - and then go outside and pray to god you don't get herpes.
sun light gives me aids
Old 04-28-2010, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason2444 View Post
sun light gives me aids
Fair enough
Old 04-28-2010, 09:36 AM

Last time I checked this was a test server... which means it will be deleted in the future, how far off is up to them, but in the end, it will all be erased. So an effort to keep your toon's and all your duped credits will eventually become another EPIC FAIL. I play this game with the understanding that if I put X amount of hours into it, it will be for testing and not picking up where my toon left off on Ahazi. Once the kiddies grasp this concept, and the OR is finished, perhaps then the whining will stop, but if I remember the community I played with, the whining has yet to begin.

As for the DEV's... you give in now, your Frak'd the kiddies will only get louder now.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:47 AM
Quality Assurance Entertainer Leader
Quality Assurance

I haven't read the full 52 pages of posts here, so this might have been suggested already...

Can the devs patch in the dupe fixes anyhow? This should help the economy to settle down and make the people who wanted the wipe happy even though they didn't get the wipe.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:53 AM

I am scratching my head. I thought we needed a 66% majority to proceed with a wipe not a 66% majority plus no QQing. Anyways I still don't care what happens but kinda funny how I feel slightly disapointed now there isn't a wipe coming. I was just amused when I read this topic this morning hehe.

Sometimes you will need to upset a few people to get a job done for the majority to be happy. do not spend your time trying so hard not bo be SOE, because you will not be able to move forward. somebody has to take the bullet from time to time. Just find the balance.

I spose at this point the wipe isn't that important hence it didn't seem worth the hassle. But in future beware of the crybabies, they are a menace.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:01 AM

If they wiped, people would QQ
so they haven't and people are qq'ing.

They can't win.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:07 AM

Sometimes you have to put someone in the cage....

One of the things I teach is Military Standards and Enforcement.

Many years ago, to make an example, they would put a convict, usually a pirate, in a cage at the entrace to ports so persons understood the consequences of their actions.

Same thing could apply anywhere...even here. Make an example of a cheater or two.

Sometimes, you gotta put somebody in the cage....simple as that. An example simply must be made. Thats how you take care of it. Fear of repercusson is what keeps most folks honest. Toss up all that feel good into the air that you want, but we drive 55 when we see a cop because of fear, not a sense of right.

Lets put somebody in the cage....

Last edited by BigEvil; 04-28-2010 at 10:11 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:09 AM

You don't like me? Blow me! -Dr. Dre
Old 04-28-2010, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujahed View Post
Lmfao.

The Truth, is limitless in its range
if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse it could Hurt
Old 04-28-2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujahed View Post
eldiablol/
Old 04-28-2010, 10:16 AM

This poll should be closed, to much sarcasm and ranting
The devs got the point, next time, they wont ask the community .. and do what they like best, i would ..
Closed Thread