SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weewei View Post
Does anyone what is the respawn timer for resources atm? As far as I can remember they changed 04/25/09, and it's been a week already without new resources.
And what does that have to do with a partial wipe of NOVA?
Old 05-03-2009, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djolovicl View Post
And what does that have to do with a partial wipe of NOVA?
Last resource change was after server restart, after inv. wipe :P
Since there is no thread about updates, made during the server restart, I decided to post here :P Or should I make one more thread to get a simple answer for a simple question?
Old 05-03-2009, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Last resource change was after server restart, after inv. wipe :P
Since there is no thread about updates, made during the server restart, I decided to post here :P Or should I make one more thread to get a simple answer for a simple question?
There i no thread about updates probably because there were none. Be-Weekly will come out soon. As for making a thread this clearly doesn't deserve to be posted here, or anywhere else for that matter because its just not that important, why don't you ask someone in game?
Old 05-03-2009, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djolovicl View Post
There i no thread about updates probably because there were none. Be-Weekly will come out soon. As for making a thread this clearly doesn't deserve to be posted here, or anywhere else for that matter because its just not that important, why don't you ask someone in game?
It might not be important for you, but it's still important for me And ofc I asked ingame first - noone knows :P
P.S. And there were some updates during the server reset For tailor and swordsman and resource change timer - those are that I know of.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:25 AM

Quote:
It might not be important for you, but it's still important for me And ofc I asked ingame first - noone knows :P
P.S. And there were some updates during the server reset For tailor and swordsman and resource change timer - those are that I know of.
Point is not everything that is important to you needs to be shared with the rest of us, and if posting about resource spawns in thread about inventory wipe makes sense to you it doesn't mean that it really makes any sense at all.

It is a artisan or a crafter issue, so that section would have been a better place to post.
Closed Thread