SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravie-Pride View Post
anyhow how does someone have fun after useing all of their points? what is there to work at?
With 33(?) Professions, you can work on a different profession if you want to work toward a new goal. There's nothing stopping you from starting as an Architect to collect resources, becoming a Weaponsmith to build some awesome weapons, learning to buff by becoming a Doctor and then changing professions to Bounty Hunter to go out and enter combat. You can even do a little of everything, if you like. I changed professions several times and had a great adventure with each manifestation. I then went back to the profession that I liked best and continued until the day I left Sony.
The great thing about SWG is that you can become anything you want to be. In WOW, once you become a level 1 Wizard, the only thing you can ever, EVER become is a level 2 wizard. Not so, in Galaxies.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caimbrin View Post
The great thing about SWG is that you can become anything you want to be. In WOW, once you become a level 1 Wizard, the only thing you can ever, EVER become is a level 2 wizard. Not so, in Galaxies.
I think that pretty much sums it up. Well said, Caimbrin.