SWGEmu Old Forums Archive

SWGEmu Old Forums Archive (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//index.php)
-   Community News Archives (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   TC:NOVA Wipe Poll Results (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//showthread.php?t=54674)

Harsk 04-28-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baigs (Post 593756)
You realize this is how you are acting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpSfThUv_pc

I would have to disagree and say he is schooling you quite handily and in a very objective manner.

Baigs 04-28-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harsk (Post 593946)
I would have to disagree and say he is schooling you quite handily and in a very objective manner.

We agree to disagree then :)

Mujahed 04-28-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraschman (Post 593703)
That still doesn't change the fact that most players are NOT programmers and are not involved in coding. Your point is still moot.

I never said the majority are programmers. Don't put words into my mouth just because you just realised what a fool you were to ever question me.

Valkyra 04-28-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mujahed (Post 593980)
I never said the majority are programmers. Don't put words into my mouth just because you just realised what a fool you were to ever question me.

He will learn in time not to question an real males.

kevin' 04-28-2010 08:43 PM

damn, I was gonna come back and start testing again. I had stopped because the loot was ridiculous, whats the point of testing with gear being 10x better than what should be expected.

ChixDigit 04-28-2010 08:44 PM

61 pages already... what a fiasco.

Bulbous 04-28-2010 08:48 PM

Hey, wipers! I got a wipe for ya:

Click START > CONTROL PANEL > ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS

Kraschman 04-28-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyra (Post 593989)
He will learn in time not to question an real males.

Whatever a "an real males" is.

Ekowraith 04-28-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraschman (Post 593758)
Oh I could complain theoretically, but I'd have no power to actually change the result, so it's still moot.

I don't think we disagree then. It has been thoroughly demonstrated that the community lacks any real power - even when its opinion is solicited under that pretense, and even when ignoring the community perspective is clearly senseless and unjust.

Kraschman 04-28-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekowraith (Post 594091)
I don't think we disagree then. It has been thoroughly demonstrated that the community lacks any real power - even when its opinion is solicited under that pretense, and even when ignoring the community perspective is clearly senseless and unjust.

I wouldn't agree that it's unjust. They're devs, we're not. If we want the same decision-making power, we should be devs ourselves. Just because have input on issues doesn't mean we ultimate make the choices. End of story.

Kesorx 04-28-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraschman (Post 594143)
I wouldn't agree that it's unjust. They're devs, we're not. If we want the same decision-making power, we should be devs ourselves. Just because have input on issues doesn't mean we ultimate make the choices. End of story.

But when they actually give us the option which they did..? Where does that come into play?

Capo 04-28-2010 10:34 PM

they are going to wipe when the OR comes out, so you will get your precious wipe then.
so QQ more, and get over it.

Kraschman 04-28-2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kesorx (Post 594147)
But when they actually give us the option which they did..? Where does that come into play?

They gave us the option to be involved in the decision-making process. The buck stops with them when it comes to the actual decision. That's as it should be. Being involved didn't mean we got to make the final decision.

Kyrm347 04-28-2010 10:47 PM

Wow, this place woke up.

I haven't been around much, not much for me to do on the server until OR is released (not much that I would enjoy doing that is).

A server wipe poll? Missed that.

To me it doesn't matter wipe or no wipe... Until the OR is finished 75% of what I would enjoy doing in SWGEmu doesn't exist yet.... so for me I look at at as I haven't been "born" yet.

Maybe someday. In the mean time please don't tear the roof down before the house is finished... thanks.

alexiskool12345 04-28-2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraschman (Post 594157)
They gave us the option to be involved in the decision-making process. The buck stops with them when it comes to the actual decision. That's as it should be. Being involved didn't mean we got to make the final decision.

That worked out fantastic for SOE didn't it......