SWGEmu Old Forums Archive

SWGEmu Old Forums Archive (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//index.php)
-   Community News Archives (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   [NOVA] Login Problems TODAY! ALL DAY! TODAY! (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//showthread.php?t=23112)

Dame 05-03-2009 01:11 PM

[NOVA] Login Problems TODAY! ALL DAY! TODAY!
 
Some people may experience difficulties logging in today due to an error with the mySQL database losing connection to the server. The error message you will probably receive should be...

"Bad Password: Either you have mistyped your password, or this account is already in use."

Please bare with us as we strive to correct these issues. There is currently no ETA as to when it will be available. We apologize for any inconvenience.

------
Update:
This issue may be back with a vengeance!

Also the server is deadlocked - which means it appears online, but is actually online. Nasty I know. Wait it out - everything will be A-OKAY!


SWGEmu Staff

djolovicl 05-03-2009 01:13 PM

Thanks for keeping us informed ;)

I know you are all doing your best and that it will be fixed soon.

SammoHalon 05-03-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djolovicl (Post 346794)
Thanks for keeping us informed ;)

I know you are all doing your best and that it will be fixed soon.

i agree

Romko 05-03-2009 01:28 PM

I was about to post this problem,tnx for info.

EVILJUDE 05-03-2009 03:03 PM

anytime this kind of thing happens, scares the piss outta me. server down, website down. don't know if it's been hacked or what. thanks for the info, dame.

Yosagy 05-03-2009 04:16 PM

log in error
 
if you get a log in error with misypeld ,try logging on with no name or password it will say incorect password .then log on with you password not sure why but it worked for me and if it dosent work it wont hurt to try.

inyri 05-03-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yosagy (Post 346877)
if you get a log in error with misypeld ,try logging on with no name or password it will say incorect password .then log on with you password not sure why but it worked for me and if it dosent work it wont hurt to try.

If the server can't find the mySQL database it means the server has no access to the account information. Doing what you said will not change that. The server can't know your login information if it can't find the mySQL database and so will think it's a bad login until it can find it.

dedaskalion 05-03-2009 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inyri (Post 346883)
If the server can't find the mySQL database it means the server has no access to the account information. Doing what you said will not change that. The server can't know your login information if it can't find the mySQL database and so will think it's a bad login until it can find it.

At least he's posting a way that hepled him and not just shooting suggestions down.

Ramsey 05-03-2009 04:55 PM

TA has restarted the login server. This issue should no longer persist unless there are more problems at the Chicago datacenter.

Thank you for your patience

djolovicl 05-03-2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramsey (Post 346897)
TA has restarted the login server. This issue should no longer persist unless there are more problems at the Chicago datacenter.

Thank you for your patience

http://kotaku.com/assets/resources/2...Logo-FINAL.jpg

Toneoone 05-03-2009 05:52 PM

I seem to still have the same problem... is there a new update?

Ok ... it seems that my cap lock was on... i turned it off and entered my info and it was a nogo.
I restarted the launch pad with caplocks already off and bam... no more issues! (just in case it helps anyone else)

I luv u guys!

Lubbe 05-03-2009 06:26 PM

Great

djolovicl 05-03-2009 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicOPromotion (Post 346937)
illegal post deleted

You made an account just for that???

Pathetic >_<

Rappletek 05-06-2009 12:59 PM

Hey i only loaded up yesterday and logged in for the first time yesterday,
but um i seem to be getting this issue today..

Edit: SCRATCH THAT I'M JUST SEEMINGLY RETARDED TODAY

SammoHalon 05-06-2009 02:46 PM

Yup everything is now A-OK
Thanks :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Contents Copyright 2004-2010, SWGEmu.