SWGEmu Old Forums Archive

SWGEmu Old Forums Archive (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bi-Weekly Updates (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Bi-Weekly Update for 2/14/09 (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//showthread.php?t=19685)

L'aasin 02-19-2009 08:49 AM

Thanks

Looks like things are really coming along. I've been away from the Emu for a while now (still busy trying to help Thoop get all the survey information he needs) and every time I look at the bi-Weeklies, I see some big step has been made toward completion.

As always, thanks for all the hard work and dedication guys.

nec1967pa 02-19-2009 03:09 PM

WOOT!! Way to Kick some code ass everyone!!

dark one 02-19-2009 07:16 PM

Keep on rocking the free world guys!

lethalzero 02-20-2009 07:46 PM

sorrry

sorry for this stupid question but I would like to be specified in percentage terms and the project is still unfinished

70% 80%? i no want a day or time in the year crissmas or summer

i only want the the next beweeky the status of the all project in percentage please goodbye

PhantomLeader 02-20-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lethalzero (Post 308094)
sorry for this stupid question but I would like to be specified in percentage terms and the project is still unfinished

70% 80%? i no want a day or time in the year crissmas or summer

i only want the the next beweeky the status of the all project in percentage please goodbye

Sorry, but that won't happen. We do not give ETAs in any form.
Neither do we give percentages.

Muaddib67 02-22-2009 01:06 AM

Hopefully, most of us have learned that getting upset or going ballistic don't serve any purpose. We do what we can to help, and if we can't help, at least we don't stand in the way of those who can.

I'm helping SWGEMU by logging in as much as I can and enjoying what I see. If the server happens to be down, I get on IRC and chat with my fellow players untill it comes back up, or I have to get some sleep. I've said several times in irc that I'd rather chat about tc3 while it's down, than play the NGE destroyed stuff that's online right now.

Griegory 02-25-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muaddib67 (Post 308688)
Hopefully, most of us have learned that getting upset or going ballistic don't serve any purpose. We do what we can to help, and if we can't help, at least we don't stand in the way of those who can.

I'm helping SWGEMU by logging in as much as I can and enjoying what I see. If the server happens to be down, I get on IRC and chat with my fellow players untill it comes back up, or I have to get some sleep. I've said several times in irc that I'd rather chat about tc3 while it's down, than play the NGE destroyed stuff that's online right now.

That's your opionion,and mine is i like both. There is some good that has come out of NGE that moved along greatly. I come on Swgemu to help out too and relive the past but there is something in pre-cu i do not miss.

Omegaleader 02-26-2009 02:21 AM

Ahh i go away for a while and look what happens ? you folks sure do work fast !

Samiam702 02-26-2009 02:17 PM

When SunCrusher is running, will we have to send a message to be put on the server.... or will it be just like logging on to Test Center?

abadmofo 02-27-2009 01:16 AM

Long live tolbat!!!!

leonidovich 02-27-2009 07:14 PM

Народ ктонибудь знает когда жеди будут

MrChief 03-01-2009 03:52 AM

Hey,Леонидович,this is not russian forum.Type in english,ok?Тут практически никто по-русски тебе не ответит.Jedi...I dunno.