SWGEmu Old Forums Archive

SWGEmu Old Forums Archive (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//index.php)
-   Announcements (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Divided we fail. The future of Pre-CU (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//showthread.php?t=11609)

merryxmas 06-05-2008 05:45 PM

Divided we fail. Yes, that is true.

Now why doesn't SWGEmu forget the past and team up with SWGANH?

bean89032 06-05-2008 05:50 PM

All in good time. im sure that once some of there devs see this theyll come and post something here or send them a pm

Smusatto 06-05-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merryxmas (Post 196167)
Divided we fail. Yes, that is true.

Now why doesn't SWGEmu forget the past and team up with SWGANH?

I hope you read more than the title of the post...

It's good to finally see this posted. We worked hard on this post to make sure we handled it the best we could. I look forward to hearing from some of the devs on the other teams about this. Feel free to PM me here or on IRC. If I don't respond on IRC, check for Smusatto|atwork too.

merryxmas 06-05-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bean89032 (Post 196168)
All in good time. im sure that once some of there devs see this theyll come and post something here or send them a pm

They have to and I mean all hands out no matter if it looks like they're begging. It's crutical SWGEmu teams up with SWGANH.

I loved precu with all my heart yet sadly I don't think there will be anything there for swg in a year.

Seaseme 06-05-2008 05:58 PM

did you read the post?

Serifin 06-05-2008 06:01 PM

Seeing the community evolve and mature over time is a great thing.

This is a truly great post, and I really look forward to seeing what it may bring :)

Lordcorm 06-05-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merryxmas (Post 196170)
They have to and I mean all hands out no matter if it looks like they're begging. It's crutical SWGEmu teams up with SWGANH.

I loved precu with all my heart yet sadly I don't think there will be anything there for swg in a year.

Im sorry to say, ANH will not be cooperative with a merge. They made it clear to me when i was on their team, and since it went against my unification document, i decided to quit.

It was pretty relieving though, when i found out about 30 minutes after i quite, this was going up. :)

merryxmas 06-05-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seaseme (Post 196172)
did you read the post?

Yes, I've been watching this emulator go on for years and this reminds me of the time Ramsey took out the Splam forums and told us things were going to change. 3 years later and I thought I would be playing precu already.

Enough is Enough.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lordcorm (Post 196175)
Im sorry to say, ANH will not be cooperative with a merge. They made it clear to me when i was on their team, and since it went against my unification document, i decided to quit.

It was pretty relieving though, when i found out about 30 minutes after i quite, this was going up. :)

Reach out to them. I know those guys. Reach out and tell them enough is enough.

Ekowraith 06-05-2008 06:04 PM

What are we doing to accomplish unification?

Seaseme 06-05-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekowraith (Post 196177)
What are we doing to accomplish unification?

writing a shiny document and hoping they read it and come to their senses.

Profit 06-05-2008 06:13 PM

Never thought I would see the day, this could prove interesting.

*grabs popcorn*

Hope everything works out for the best, always. Imagine what all the EMU teams coming together could accomplish.

merryxmas 06-05-2008 06:17 PM

Never thought I would see the day, this could prove interesting.

*grabs popcorn*

Hope everything works out for the best, always. Imagine what all the EMU coming together could accomplish.

Lordcorm 06-05-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merryxmas (Post 196183)
So you're saying we have to write SWGANH a document. No, no. The SWGEmu community has been very loyal even when the split of mods went to SWGANH.

You guys need to fix this situation. Us writing a letter would do no good.

...., you did not read the post.....

Kyle 06-05-2008 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merryxmas (Post 196183)
So you're saying we have to write SWGANH a document. No, no. The SWGEmy community has been very loyal even when the split of mods went to SWGANH.

You guys need to fix this situation. Us writing a letter would do no good.

You have no idea what is going on, so please stop carrying on like you do. We have approached them. I talked to one of their staff personally, and have not gotten a response either way for 3 weeks. Everything has been done on our end. The only thing that can be done, is for them to answer. So, if you know them as well as you claim, then you talk to them, because they don't listen to us. The ball is in their court. Please don't post more pointless banter about this.

Kateb Ibliss 06-05-2008 06:25 PM

Nice work Devs.

Yet another step in the right direction.