SWGEmu Old Forums Archive

SWGEmu Old Forums Archive (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bi-Weekly Updates (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Bi-Weekly Update for 09/13/09 - End Of Summer Special (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//showthread.php?t=29629)

Viss 09-28-2009 03:44 PM

It's been a long time since I last posted in these forums. I just checked in from time to time to see the progress you guys made and I have to say I'm realy impressed. I've been following this project nearly from it's beginning (old black forums) and I am amazed by the playability your code has reached. I joined Nova this weekend to do some grinding and trying stuff and it's nearly like back in the days when swg hit live, except the fact that I know alot more about mmos today then back then.

BIG thank you to the devs, the community and everybody else involved in bringing back swg to us !

Viss

washproof 09-28-2009 05:58 PM

your doing a grand job fellas :)

faceman7381 10-02-2009 01:11 PM

Are the updates Bi-weekly again or as they come?

I have been asked this a bunch by people, so I thought I would post it here to see if Max or any of the others could post for the community.

Drexx 10-02-2009 01:40 PM

Awesome job guys... keep up the good work! it's starting to to feel just the old days. :D

Thoop 10-02-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faceman7381 (Post 425659)
Are the updates Bi-weekly again or as they come?

I have been asked this a bunch by people, so I thought I would post it here to see if Max or any of the others could post for the community.

Bi-weekly updates are still on hold. The OR is still in development, but making progress. We'll definitely let everyone know when we start the Bi-weekly updates again. Until then, we ask that everyone continue to be patient. Have fun and play on TC :)

faceman7381 10-02-2009 02:14 PM

Thank you guys!

I will foward this answer onto anyone who asks me :)

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Ramius_Antillies 10-03-2009 02:15 PM

Great job, guys. I personally am very appreciative of the hard work you guys are doing. Keep it up! :-)

MikeCool 10-05-2009 09:05 PM

The only one thing im worried about is the final TC wipe before version 1.0 comes out because i all ready started working on my TKA profession again and want to test it for only myself. I think i all ready know that Jedi is implemented and the unlock system for it and technically i do not know how that works atm. Does anybody know when that will come? Im just wondering because i dont want to be too late like it will be the last minute of this long road project. Thanks.

Bandar 10-06-2009 09:06 PM

i wouldnt worry to much about it, just dont go in expecting to keep it

omg_user 10-08-2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/biweekly#Usage_notes_2
In the adjective and adverb senses, the prefix bi- applies to the week rather than to the events that occur, therefore giving the sense of “every two weeks”. Since the term is also used in the UK to mean “twice a week”, it is ambiguous there. For the sake of clarity, it is advisable to use one of the synonyms instead.

"Fortnightly Updates" would fix the ambiguity. Every time I see this section I think "twice a week." Hell, even semimonthly would be better.

DrFeelgood 10-08-2009 07:34 PM

Holy smokes! I had been reading the trac still, and I thought SWGEmu had basically died! This is awesome news! <3 <3 <3

Wighar 10-08-2009 10:47 PM

Great News ^_^

disorder 10-09-2009 11:27 AM

/orgasm

LumioSoleth 10-09-2009 12:03 PM

You guys are really awsome, I remember getting in on SWGEmu when it first started by some friends who quit by the time NGE hit, and I thought for sure this project was dead. I was really thrilled to see it was still up and running after all these years. Can't wait to see if i find old Bria friends online!!

Keep up the awsome work!

Raghy 10-09-2009 01:15 PM

thanks, been waiting a while for this!