SWGEmu Old Forums Archive

SWGEmu Old Forums Archive (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//index.php)
-   Test Center Updates (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Patch Announcement 1 November (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//showthread.php?t=35124)

Serpentkaa 11-01-2009 01:11 PM

Patch Announcement 1 November
 
Changes to TC code:

Jedi
Jedi that have TEF will be unable to enter buildings.
Force Run should be closer to accurate speeds.

Bounty Hunter
Droids should now report more accurately.

* Note these patches will take effect next time TC is updated.

tehmulletman 11-02-2009 01:02 AM

cool
 
nice i'll finally be able to find my targets lol

and hey serpentkaa!

SinCreator 11-02-2009 09:07 AM

Is there also tweaking being done on the anti speed hack? The last two days the game has been smooth, but interestingly today, I get a TON of rubberbanding. It's not horrible, since it's more like my character 'twitches' rather than launches halfway across the map, but it's curious to notice.

Serpentkaa 11-02-2009 10:07 AM

Yes, we ar e tweaking the code on TC. The next time TC is patched, it will be significantly less.

COCONUT 11-02-2009 10:27 AM

Nice Little Update

Thanks :)

Shoryuu 11-02-2009 01:00 PM

You should change the holocron drop rate so we can have more targets on the BH terminal, atm there are only 4 low level jedi, the rest cannot be 1v1ed :-/

ka0t1c 11-02-2009 01:03 PM

Silly....emulate what was original precu, don't change it imo.

Mahonra 11-02-2009 01:11 PM

I've been tagged by a solo BH and I'm full template. It definitely can be done. There are also several BH teaming up to form highly effective Jedi hunting squads. Almost makes me wish I was a BH. Looks like a lot of fun!

Happy Hunting!

Bostwain 11-02-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serpentkaa (Post 453685)
Changes to TC code:

Jedi
Jedi that have TEF will be unable to enter buildings.
Force Run should be closer to accurate speeds.

Bounty Hunter
Droids should now report more accurately.

* Note these patches will take effect next time TC is updated.

Thanks for ENCOURAGING this griefing to happen.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9868/aime.jpg

Shoryuu 11-02-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostwain (Post 454644)
Thanks for ENCOURAGING this griefing to happen.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9868/aime.jpg

So everyone has the story behind the u hax bro part of the image....

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...Shot0224-1.jpg

ka0t1c 11-02-2009 02:02 PM

Hilarious.

Serpentkaa 11-02-2009 02:09 PM

Raging at me in IRC and here will not speed the code changes Botswain. Play another character in the meantime.

Bostwain 11-02-2009 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serpentkaa (Post 454674)
Raging at me in IRC and here will not speed the code changes Botswain. Play another character in the meantime.

Raging?

I asked if I could have my holocron back and me changed to strong. I want no part in this anymore.

Kayliaah 11-02-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostwain (Post 454686)
Raging?

I asked if I could have my holocron back and me changed to strong. I want no part in this anymore.


Ah Bost is QQing now. :D

Bostwain 11-02-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayliaah (Post 454688)
Ah Bost is QQing now. :D

All Day Every Day.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Contents Copyright 2004-2010, SWGEmu.