SWGEmu Old Forums Archive

SWGEmu Old Forums Archive (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//index.php)
-   Community News Archives (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   [NOVA] Login Problems TODAY! ALL DAY! TODAY! (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//showthread.php?t=23112)

Joshino 05-22-2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVILJUDE (Post 357414)
I think I am going to go outside and shoot myself. I cannot stand these people and thier insistant necesity to not search, not read, and post the same ****ing thing over and over again.

why can i nort log teh serva?
mjn

Zante 05-22-2009 02:56 PM

I'm new to both this project and the community. What confuses me the most, thus far, is the sheer emotional investment people like EvilJude place in belittling other users.

Some of us are adults with jobs and know how to treat others with respect. Seeing a small, vocal minority, parading around as though it's their god given mission to cause grief for others is laughable and sad. It is counter productive to everything this game stands for.

This isn't a new phenomenon, when repetition occurs, patience begins to wear thin. That being the case, why don't you self righteous forum spammers leave your attitude at the door before clicking 'reply' in the future.

Trolls are far worst than anything else. Their hostility scares new people away and you lose out on the opportunity of having intelligent people participate in constructive discussion. They're like some form of cancer.

Valkyra 05-22-2009 02:59 PM

Right, I think this thread has outlasted it's value...

sounds_of_science 05-22-2009 03:12 PM

I wonder if creating a new account altogether will help because I've been trying to get on since 7am (it's now 3:15pm).

inyri 05-22-2009 03:13 PM

It will not.

Toebone 05-22-2009 03:19 PM

The server is DEADLOCKED so nobody can log in until it is cleared.
Just wish a Dev could say what is being done to clear it.

Subject closed

EVILJUDE 05-22-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sounds_of_science (Post 357445)
I wonder if creating a new account altogether will help because I've been trying to get on since 7am (it's now 3:15pm).

No, it won't and creating multiple accounts is against the rules and can lead up to banning, if it is not already in itself a banable offense (meaning if it happens, you are banned, no if's, and's, but's, questions, warnings, etc)

tadeus28 05-22-2009 03:34 PM

Thanks for keeping us informed

Ekaika 05-22-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toebone (Post 357450)
The server is DEADLOCKED so nobody can log in until it is cleared.
Just wish a Dev could say what is being done to clear it.

Subject closed

Looking for the bug.

PhantomLeader 05-22-2009 04:18 PM

Old thread has outlived its usefulness.

IF YOU CANNOT CONNECT, SERVER IS DOWN.
IF YOU CAN CONNECT, SERVER IS UP.

There you go. All your problems are solved. No more bugging mods/devs/admins all day about whether it's up or not.