SWGEmu Old Forums Archive

SWGEmu Old Forums Archive (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//index.php)
-   Developer Chat Logs (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   DevChat Log - November 7th, 2009 (http://archive.swgemu.com/forums//showthread.php?t=35910)

lei 12-18-2009 12:22 PM

It hasnt been asked in the Chat and I am not so familiar with the old publishes ... are there any concerns about space/JTL in OR?

Vlada 12-18-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lei (Post 486040)
It hasnt been asked in the Chat and I am not so familiar with the old publishes ... are there any concerns about space/JTL in OR?

Nope, JTL will not be added before the ground game is finished and SC launched.

jay5729 01-17-2010 01:30 AM

Thanks for the post. I wish I could have been at the live IRC. Can I just say thanks to the SWGemu team for all their hard work thus far. and a special thanks for keeping the TC up and running for us junkies while they are working on the OR.

Soulreaver 03-15-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlada (Post 486050)
Nope, JTL will not be added before the ground game is finished and SC launched.

Hey vlada, I am new to the comunity was wounded if you could point me in the direction to get more info on what are the main project I keep seeing alot talk about the or and sc but I have no clue as to what they stand for :/ thanks for any input.

Vlada 03-15-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulreaver (Post 551620)
Hey vlada, I am new to the comunity was wounded if you could point me in the direction to get more info on what are the main project I keep seeing alot talk about the or and sc but I have no clue as to what they stand for :/ thanks for any input.

Well as to what OR (Object Restructure) really is, just follow the link in my sig...

SC is short for Suncrusher, that is the name of a server that will be launched once code is completed and game goes live, SWGEmu STAFF will be hosting and maintaining it. You can check in a few Bi-Weeklies form the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009 when it was announced.

As fort the progress and current status of the project project, take a look at this last Community Update (http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49107) and check out some Dev Chat logs and some older announcements.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

P.S. Welcome to SWGEmu. :)

Soulreaver 04-14-2010 10:16 AM

I apreacit it and have read a ton now. Sounds good getting ancy to see it live.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Contents Copyright 2004-2010, SWGEmu.