Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 06:43 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
We have 8k members I dont see why people don't get on IRC or create forum topics and discuss.

SWGEmu isn't going to succeed without a willing community. This community is doing a piss poor job of working to build a better community for the future precu.

Please encourage your friends who played precu to join and participate in dicussions on the forum. PLEASE give suggestions, we read them. What do you want to be able to do with scriptable npcs? What are you looking for in a server? What if...

There are tons of things you can do to make SWGEmu better, without having to be on the staff. Just help others out and SHARE ideas. Don't wait for updates and post "good job" every month or so. You wont be banned if you follow the rules and be respectful.

If you want to know what we're working on:
Crafting (research)
Clustering (beginning in core3, oru's planning that I think)
Npcs/mobs (core3)

I was primarily a research guy but I'm learning the ropes of core3 to help TA and Oru. Once a few more things are added I will ask oru about doing another stress test with more content. But before that we need a stable community.

I've done this sort of thing twice before with little success, I'll have another go at it.

Suggestions?
Are you joking or what? i come here and read whats going on,because i know if ask something not only with other people flame me,but the devs will too..bash the hell out of you more than and reg. poster here will..GEESH you have some balls saying that about us..most are in fear of saying anything cause your dam mods will ban the hell out of them for dumb things...
and yes i know i stand a good chance at getting banned,because i'm bashing a dev of sorts...

but i'm sick and tired of all the b.s from yall..
when yall want to grow up some, I might be back..but then again...**** this..all i see is problems left and right.. devs getting pushed out ,devs ripping off money that was gving to them to help with this project.. I see nothing ever coming out of this..CAUSE OF PISS POOR LEADERSHIP OF IT,and the blaming of everyone else but yall for problems with it...GROW UP PEOPLE!remeber no one ask anyone to do this,this is something people got to gether to do for the love of the game..i guess you forgot about that,and the devs are on a god trip...

nOW go ahead and flame me Mr.nubs ROFL