View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 09:38 AM

Location: In your browser, eating your cookies. (Dundee, Scotland, UK)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt71tx View Post
Incredible! Very glad to hear about this organized effort to add extra content that came *after* publish 14 to further enhance the existing Pre-CU game. I hope the new star destroyer content that was recently introduced gets serious consideration to be added in the future!!

yeah im working on it :P just waiting for Kellina's team to finish the @warpcell command

Glad ya fixed everything fully valky

Quote:
Awesome work!

Also remember just not to get too carried away . for example kelharis wanted to have jawas and Ewoks, personally I don't think they fit as playable characters. They have no eq etc. Noutolans and bith are humanoid so it shouldn't be a problem.

Btw, if you don't mind would you be able to make the faces to be customizable to so we can keep the SWG experience.

Again, Awesome work and thanks!
Face customization is harder, im looking into it atm just tryin to remember a file which i looked at a while ago.

As for eq some species have some, toydarians, they got 2x jacket, 2x pants and a chestplate for them lol

Edit: for toydarian will have to sacrafice 1 pair of pants for underwear tho i think....

Client Upgrade (Screenshot Folder & Permanently Set your FPS)

Last edited by Uli; 06-11-2008 at 09:56 AM.