View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 09:02 AM

Talking nice!!!

I have to say, I am VERY impressed with this and this is very exciting!!! I can see a few more races being added just from npc races I remember already in swg. (Not sure of the race names but the guys that look like devils and the guys that have squid heads I believe were npc races in swg.)

Also, it would be nice to see Hoth and a few other planets that are famous put in. The wookie home world planet an a fully explorable planet is an awesome idea!!! I am pumped about capitol ships, house packing, (TG said they were gonna have a server auto pack after so many months for people not playing YES!) and I hope landable space stations as I have heard they have that now in the current game. I don't know because I haven't played it since nge came out. I also heard they have rancors as mounts? I also hope with the awesome and I mean AWESOME speeders that they have now, that the will the sand rover thing Jaba used in Return of the Jedi also be in. (I think it was in the game, maybe is now?) Maybe all of this will show up

My two questions would be:

1. Any of this stuff been confirmed by you guys? (Here's hoping!)
2. On the waaaaaaaaaay cool BARC speeder and pod racers, what are the plans for them? Will they be craftable or like unlockable since BARC was a reward as I recall. If they are craftable, any plans for schematics and skill tree block that they are thinking of being put in maybe?