View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Retired Game Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumane View Post
agreed, i think the better something is, the harder it should be to obtain.

also, a question, with the pod racers, do you have the ability to make them only usable in races? what i mean is, i would like to see pod's to be super fast, 10x faster than any speeder, but i don't want everyone and their mom using them just to travel around the planet, would take the excitement out of it, and also nullify speeders. maybe you guys could make a course and you can only enter/exit your pod, at the start/finish of the course. any thoughts on how possible/likely this is?

Good point Sumane. It would be great to see pod racers that go very fast but they should be definitely restricted to a racing course. Maybe even have several different levels of courses (with badges and rewards of course) on different planets with one open course on Tatooine for PvP racing.

Game MasterFONT=Arial]

[/FONT] SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

[19:31] <+stevedeath> I am currently being held hostage by an invisible force. He wants one million in US currency, and a plane to Havana. He calls himself: The Box.
<serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><s erpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa> </serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa>