View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 09:58 AM
Administrator
DeveloperAdministrator

Update - 6/11/07

Planet map was silently added last week, and its fully functional for all planets.

Waypoints, and Groups are pretty much done. I need to finish up a few things on them after class today but they're pretty much complete. I spent almost all weekend on groups, and couldn't figure out this one packet to remove people from groups until Ultyma stepped in. So thank him for group completion, otherwise it probably would have been set aside. I will also be having his babies because he owns.

I had also completed research on missions, but those won't be in core3 until we're a bit further with the heightmap and the QT problem is fixed (see below).

TA has been working hard on combat related actions such as block, counterattack, blind, stun etc so good work on that .

Recently a problem with QuadTre arose and it was because of the NPC trainers. It's a problem I have no idea how to fix, but I think Oru is working on that . NPC trainers will be removed temporarily until a fix can be issued.

Thats it for now I think...

In the next week we'll probably have a Q/A soon as groups and waypoints make it on live tc. Ultyma and I are probably going to be doing fishing, guilds, group/planet/chat channels in the next few days - they're pretty easy.

Enjoy.

Last edited by Ramsey; 06-11-2007 at 10:01 AM.