View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper01 View Post
As far as I knew this community doesn't support software piracy. If you don't own a copy of SWG you're not supposed to be connecting to the emulator, that would be illegal. Thus, if you've got your SWG installed on your computer your friend is out of luck unless he/she goes and buys a copy of it.
I have 2 official CD cases with the SWG CDs in them. Both of which I bought for two accounts during live. Don't make assumptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
One account per person. Any other what ifs or buts are null. If you personally have more than one account, expect it to be detected and hence acted upon. If you know you are going to be in a situation which may set off our detectors (if someone is playing on your computer or in your house) you need to let us know.

Private message PhantomLeader, Ekaika, Vashman or Myself.

Sorry, but there is really no simpler way to put it.
I'm saying I invite people to the game and use an alternate account for them to login so they can see the progress as well as play with me (used to give friends the 2nd accounts login with all the krayt gear and we would go pvp). Recently due to PVE making the game temporarily unplayable I have not recently gave out the information, but originally it was an account made by someone else that was given to me after they quit (they didn't know about wipe)