View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Retired Community Deputy Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoryuu View Post
I have 2 official CD cases with the SWG CDs in them. Both of which I bought for two accounts during live. Don't make assumptions.

I'm saying I invite people to the game and use an alternate account for them to login so they can see the progress as well as play with me (used to give friends the 2nd accounts login with all the krayt gear and we would go pvp). Recently due to PVE making the game temporarily unplayable I have not recently gave out the information, but originally it was an account made by someone else that was given to me after they quit (they didn't know about wipe)
It's very simple. You installed SWGEmu on your computer. Your are permitted ONE account on this computer. If you setup another account, it will be flagged and acted upon. This is NOT the same things as characters. You may play multiple characters on a single account. You may NOT set up multiple accounts on a single computer. Having two sets of discs does not circumnavigate this point, on a single computer.

If you have extenuating circumstances, you may PM one of the staff members Max listed in his post, and we will take it on a case by case basis.