View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Retired Community Deputy Director

Awesomeness as usual

I thought I'd take a crack at these misplaced, flameready posts. Guys, these do not belong here. Please read the FAQ and learn the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrackan_Sal-Solo View Post
man what a mindjob. we close to the end yet then? or still pretty far off. someone, if anyone can be bothered, gimme a percentage completion estimate for before this update, and a percentage completion estimate for after this update, and then give me a guess as to when you think the whole thing's completed.

I can't formulate my own opinions on such matters you see, as I am woefully under informed.
There are no percentages or estimates. Review all the information and come to your own conclusions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisengal View Post
the create manufacturing schematic function doesnt work
This does not belong here, and is known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denizpa View Post
Hi everyone, I am new to SWGEMU but have been following all the SWG Pre CU efforts since their conception. It's awesome to see the amout of work going into this project.

P.S. Is there a way we can participate in the Public Testing, if so, could someone let me know.

Sorry for being clueless,
Cheers
Look in the guides section and install the game accordingly. Ramsey spoke about this in the update, did you miss it?

Again, please think before you post.