View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithe View Post

It is my "opinion" that a more candid effort should be made to keep the community updated on the progress being made however, the project has taken an excessive amount of time to get to this point and it's only human nature to have doubts or to be frustrated. Regardless on if you just joined or have been here since the beginning, we're all here because we have a deep desire to play the game that we once had in all it's glory, with or without the little quirks that came with the experience.
They update us when they have something to tell us about. They're re-writing the code to make it more stable and easier to maintain. This means standardizing things so all the raw code looks similar. They built the game and now they're optimizing the code in order to provide smoother play and stability. What they're doing isn't fun but needs to be done. They're not making new they're fixing old.

I would like an update everyday but something major isn't done everyday so I'm ok with that. The community has backed this project for YEARS; I really doubt that an extended period between updates (like it hasn't happened before?) will make every one run away.

** quoted for support not to rebut.

Last edited by Eeslesrik; 04-12-2010 at 11:27 PM. Reason: reasoning for quote