View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbaer View Post
As I've said... I am sorry you don't think that it's in a state worth testing. Progress is still being made by others, even in the dreadful lag. Furthur has an idea that makes a lot of sense for people that think this is not worth it atm, it's a far better decision than getting angry/sad/annoyed/frustrated/irritable or any of the other unhelpful emotions expressed this weekend.

Progressing to a stable, efficient pre-cu server will come with time, and not when it's convenient for the testers "play time".
Yes, progress is still being made, and yes we are getting closer to an efficient pre-cu server. The thing is, this rubberbanding is making it take LONGER. It's an unnecessary "fix" that's broken and drastically slows down, and sometimes, halts testing entirely. It serves no purpose at the moment, since as I've said it's a test server that's going to be wiped and speed hackers simply are a non-issue at the moment, and ontop of being unnecessary, it makes it VERY difficult to test.

Why be inefficient in our goal to reach an efficient pre-cu server? Why not reach for an efficient pre-cu server in an efficient manner?