View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 10:47 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SetsunaNexus View Post
Q: What do I have to do to get on TC?

A: Select your character, and let LPE sit at "Connecting to Galaxy." When a spot opens up, you will automatically load in.

Do you know that this part actually makes you wait for over half a day and still there is no entry.
Don't want to sound negative, but it doesn't feel right either getting an invite to join a game you are unable to log into.
I would apreciate a specific number on the CAP, and on the active pending users. that way i can figure out if we will ever get in.

Respect on the project though, neverthless...
I have never and I repeat NEVER had to wait more than 10 minutes while sitting at the Connecting to Galaxy screen.

There is one exception, however. Just the other night, LPE said the server was up, so I tried to connect. It sat and sat and sat, so I gave up and closed it. Fired up mIRC and low and behold, all the support, status, and help channels had the servers status as DEADLOCKED right in their Topics.

The Online status monitors on this website are useless if the server is Deadlocked. They will still show the server as online, even though it is impossible to connect. The only place to get an effective Status is in IRC.

Other than a deadlock situation though, I have never had to wait longer than 10 minutes.

Good Luck Everyone, and May The Force Be With You!