View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
I would also appreciate it very much if Staff didn't come on the Forums,... and announce things that aren't going to take place, or if there are issues with said events which set back their ETA, then let us know. Announcing a wipe two weeks prior to... nothing happening, is a bit of a pre-announcement.

Maybe if you didn't take my posts out of context to try and prove whatever point you are trying to make, you wouldn't look so much like a troll.

You can try to accuse me of venting, and accusing staff members of doing things if you'd like, but it will do little more than prove how ignorant you are.

I am not going to take anything to PMs. You are much too entertaining for me to stop the forum members from seeing your flawed logic, and the spewing of molested information you are trying to convey.

People like you ruin these forums, and I suggest you take your inappropriate, and outlandish attacks on forums members somewhere else.
:`(

You just ruined the forum.

Staff. Please announce things when you think you should. If things fall through and they get delayed, if it makes more sense to communicate about it than to focus on eliminating the delay... that would be okay. Otherwise, do what you think needs to be done.

Since you're all volunteers, I won't get all bent out of shape and start demanding things of you. I'll point and laugh at those who do however.