View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 11:35 PM

I'm glad you asked this, because I was wondering the same thing. I didn't sell any crates, but when I crafted in Practice Mode, and got a crate of 25 pistols, the first thing that went through my mind was, "I wonder how many people are crafting these crates, then selling all of them for 10k each?"

So what exactly are these people doing? I'm curious. Also, knowing what they do will help me to be able to report anyone I notice doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescroll View Post
I have a question that relates partially to this (dupped/bugged items part). I was never much of a crafter in the pre-cu, so I am not sure now how it was supposed to work with practice mode.

Anyways, I have found that in crafting certain objects (such as wind survey tools, or crafting tools) and I select Practice Mode, it will create a stack of 25 items, all in a factory crate. The survey tool seemed to be functional, but the crafting tool was not.

Now I ask, are these considered bugged/dupped items that would constitute 'cheating'? Because I had put up 2 crates for a low instant sale on the bazaar, not knowing whether or not it was normal or not. If it is, I apologize to the people who bought the crates, and it was never my intentions to spread malignant items.